Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?

Go down 
+16
PCoquelin
Tymber
Miss Gillespie
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Blackbird
Embala
Redhead Ember
faeriegirl
Leanan
Multimedea
Kojiyumi
Stormcatcher
Josine
truelight
Wiseshaman
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 pm

It's all gonna end with a huge earthquake sinking both Westeros and Essos.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:13 pm

I am telling you, after last night, I may be done with Game of Thrones.

Just going to say - the final scene - the one character I cared the most about.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Rule 1 of Game of Thrones:

Never begin caring for a character!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:

Exactly the reason why Game of Thrones not for me.

Either I would care ... and get depressed. Or I stay indifferent ... and get bored.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:28 pm

I only care about the damn dragons. Throughout the series, I've been pleased at how Dany raised them and cared for them.... until she locked up 2 of them over a hunting accident.

Then I was pretty annoyed with Dany in the final episode. She keeps telling Drogon (the dragon who saved her from being mutilated) that they need to get back home. And I'm like hold up! How many times did that dragon get SPEARED protecting YOU before he flew your ass out of there!?!? At least FOUR times from what I saw, and Dany yanked one out before they took off from the stadium.

And she wants her injured dragon to fly her all the way back home at her whim.  Rolling Eyes  Suspect

Apparently she thought she earned enough frequent flyer mines in that one flight to earn her another one

AND FREE THE OTHER TWO DAMMIT!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:12 am

Redhead Ember wrote:

It's true. And I knew something was coming - because anytime something goes "right" for someone, is an indication that their demise is at hand.

Kindredsoul wrote:
I only care about the damn dragons. Throughout the series, I've been pleased at how Dany raised them and cared for them.... until she locked up 2 of them over a hunting accident.
Then I was pretty annoyed with Dany in the final episode. She keeps telling Drogon (the dragon who saved her from being mutilated) that they need to get back home. And I'm like hold up! How many times did that dragon get SPEARED protecting YOU before he flew your ass out of there!?!? At least FOUR times from what I saw, and Dany yanked one out before they took off from the stadium.
And she wants her injured dragon to fly her all the way back home at her whim. Rolling Eyes Suspect
Apparently she thought she earned enough frequent flyer mines in that one flight to earn her another one
AND FREE THE OTHER TWO DAMMIT!

Well, to be fair - she considered herself their mother. So it's just like as if she was scolding her children to do what she said. She recognized that her city is on the brink of civil war and needed to be back there before she lost complete control. (And one can't free the other two, if she isn't taken back home).
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:55 am

Well my point was more focused on the fact that the dragon is injured. She wasn't giving him time to rest and heal at least

Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:57 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Well my point was more focused on the fact that the dragon is injured. She wasn't giving him time to rest and heal at least

Well, she did show signs of concern ("It must hurt" or whatever she said). But I think she knew she had to get back to her city.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:44 am

Four times, Tymber... maybe five... he would could have bled to death flying her straight back.

I think Dany's become so wrapped up in the politics of her newfound rulership, it's kind of swayed her priorities when it's come to the dragons lately. I know her intentions are good. She's just sorely distracted.

I just wanted to add for those who may not have seen it, that Timmain made another appearance in 2:22 of the following video.

NOTE: You may not want to watch after that if you're not one to watch quicky sex scenes

Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:31 am

Tymber wrote:
I am telling you, after last night, I may be done with Game of Thrones.

Just going to say - the final scene - the one character I cared the most about.

Don't give up Jon Snow just yet.
I'm not sure he is gone. Just the fact that Melisandre returned right before is a clue, we know her kind can resurrect people, and don't forget that he may be able to send his soul out like Bran, and if the wild theory ( that I like ) that he is part Targeryen is true, burning him may resurrect him Smile I don't think Jon is gone.

Not Stannis either, we didn't see it.

But poor Myrcella is dead, I'm almost sure, so sad.

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:33 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Four times, Tymber... maybe five... he would could have bled to death flying her straight back.

Meh... she's got two more... Don't care about the dragon and it'll be just fine... probably grow another head or get twice as strong to boot... C'mon, I haven't even seen this season and can see that the 'Game' in the game of thrones is for the viewer/reader to keep their emotions in check....

Two-Edge

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Rule #1 in Game of Thrones :

Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 PC583_KoBW3_SuntopAv

They ALL die.

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:57 am

While I really enjoy the books, the show is guilty of massive shark-jumping. They kill off charas, have women and children raped and abused just for the mere shock value. They show tits because they are supposed to the same way the Walking Dead shows zombies as disgusting as possible, for the visual satisfaction of the not-too demanding viewers. It's annoying and insulting. There are gaping plot holes, there are so much actions that don't make sense. I don't know if I'll watch the next season, too.

And Jon is not dead, of course. He is the kid of Nedd's sister and Rhaegar, without him there would be no reason to show bits of the Night Watch, he wears a thick plot armour. In the books he wargs into Ghost, in the show Melisandre is probably going to revive him (the reason why she had to abandon Stannis)

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 11406710

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:37 pm

THAT woman.... I hope one of the dragons gets to EAT her....

Suspect would be quite the fitting and ironic ending to that b$#@h

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:57 pm

AFTER she brings Jon back. Get him back on his feet and declare him Azor Ahai. Then let Davos go to town on the witch!
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:19 am

Poor Mel, no one likes (or wants) her*, even though she always shows off her boobies

*except Stannis, but no one likes him either

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Miss Gillespie wrote:
Poor Mel, no one likes (or wants) her*, even though she always shows off her boobies

I see nothing wrong with her. I get mad. But then for some reason, I find two reasons to forgive her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:50 am

Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 43b58210

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:28 am

Miss Gillespie wrote:

Stannis didn't like her either, by the end there. The way he shoulder checked out of the way while she was trying to cheer him up about The Sacrifice was a thing of beauty.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:42 pm

This thread is actually kinda funny, because... well...

http://elfquest.com/forums/discussion/8278/adaption-game-of-thrones-style

Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:53 am

Season 7 is coming...

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 5:58 am

I'd be happier with a new book but I will watch the tv show if it comes out...

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 7:58 am

I didn't watch most of the episodes last season (it's close to impossible to watch the show in China), however I did watch the last two episodes and those were so stupid, I'm not bothering with this new season. The story around Cercei doesn't make the tiniest little bit of sense, it was so stupid, it was insulting. And there is absolutely no way this is going to play out the same in the books.

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 4:28 pm

It can't play out the same as in the books- because the TV show has moved faster than the books. The books for the upcoming seasons aren't written yet-- ergo, the show has to make it up!

I thought Cercei's actions were all in character, so I didn't mind them being dumb and self destructive. She has to trigger her own downfall anyhow-- and we only have a season or two left.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?   Game of Thrones-ElfQuest? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones-ElfQuest?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: