Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:13 am

And now, knowing what we know now, I can't help but wondering if they could have made it work to some degree. If Ekolin hadn't chosen to die, that is.

And two beautiful ladies.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 11:54 am

Nice grey star with Joyleaf and I believe Moonshade in it!! Joyleaf Moonshade Here, Joyleag was pregnant with Cutter! Not sure if she was about to give birth yet or not! Nice winter background!

Recognition between Door and Dodia!! I like the background! Almost looks like a bigger red blanket is around them instead of Door's Cape!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Psst. It's Brownberry, pregnant with Nightfall.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
Psst. It's Brownberry, pregnant with Nightfall.

That makes more sense! They both really look like each other in this art style!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Advent Calendar 2012 - Cubs ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 There_10 The child is the link!

"If Ekolin hadn't chosen to die, that is." - That would have been much more interesting for me too, Redhead. Ember
And two beautiful pregnant ladies - which you rightfully identified as Joyleaf and Brownberry. Very Happy

A greyscale ornament for a b/w scene. Without coloring and visible clothing style Brownberry can be easily mistaken for Moonshade in this Wolfrider! scene. The story says that Joyleaf was close to give birth while Brownberry's pregnancy had just begun. Yes - both are pregnant. And it was a hard cold winter - mirrored in the ornament.
I have chosen the baubles for Door and Dodia because of that red blanket. You totally caught my intention, Wolfie. Hungry Wolf

Last edited by Embala on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Ah, Brownberry and Joyleaf. One with Cutter and the other Nightfall. Love the gray.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Elmy! Now, this is someone I didn't expect. I love the image you used of her and I'm loving the star-shaped bauble! She really looks like a younger version of Shuna! I love reading this story, it makes me smile. I love the art in this as well, pretty colors!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:26 am

Elmy and another little cutie.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 8:27 am

Aww, Cute baby Wavedancer! I knew this one was going to be in it! I have no idea what her name is though... I like the position of the bauble! It looks like someone is holding her and the bauble!
I love the purple color, it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 5:41 pm

You are right, G0lden. sunny In the beginning I've thought that I can only work with colored art. Then I learned that b/w has its own appeal - in comic art as well as baublified. Totally agree with you now.
You know the little maker girl! And it's a nice clear image for sure. ^^ The other cutie is from the Old Wavedancers again - a story you've probably never seen nor read. If you are interested click the baby pic - I've linked it to Raenafel's adult self now! (did the same - more or less - with the redhaired "seahorse girl")

Elmy gets much love Very Happy ... and yes, she could work for very young Shuna. *makes mental note* This picture of her and the iridiscent star remind me of a fairy tale illustration (which it basically is). It's fun to surprise my audiance with the "unexpected" ones, Wolfie - the usual suspects show up everywhere! ^^
You might remember little Raenafel from 2012 ... She's the designated leader of the Old Wavedancers - and a Winnowill lookalike. Purple is perfect for her indeed. Go back to her and *clickediclick* her adult self will surface now. Winnowill She's one of the good girls. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:16 am

A gaggle of youngsters.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 am

5 baubles with cubs in it! I'm not really surprised to see them for some reason! Probably because they introduced quite a lot of cubs in this one!

Let's see who we have here.

First: In the greenish bauble we have Ravens-Eye.
Second: In the brownish/orange bauble we have the Scouter look alike Moss.
Third: In the red bauble we have WhistleBranch.
Fourth: In the Blue bauble we have Hummer and Buckthorn's oldest cub Sprout.
and fifth: in the last purple/pink bauble we have Hummer and Buckthorn's youngest cub Sharpsight!

Very nice bauble of them! I love the colors you gave each bauble!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 2012-118

A gaggle of youngsters. *giggle* I like this, G0lden! Like

You have identified all of them, Wolfie, even the brothers who were not linked. Hungry Wolf

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 am

Another youngster I'm not familiar with, But I do believe that is Dodia in the star shaped one.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 am

I believe that the one in the star is indeed Dodia! Very nice star shaped bauble! I really love the shape!

Very nice golden bauble of Sapling! It's one of my favorite images of her! I like the snow on her bauble, it fits well with the story! I'm glad to see her here as well! She was a pretty cute cub and a good young friend to Skyfire!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 am

Another new pretty face.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:16 am

A Wavedanser cub! I have never seen this image before so I don't know for sure who he is! I think this one is Inkbottom! I'm in love with the blue fish next to him!!!

Silverseed and Lifegiver!! I love the color contrast between them! I love the background and images you used! I love how their images kinda look the same in some way!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 pm

You are absolutely right with Dodia from Shards #16, G0lden. sunny European colored version - it went much better with the golden star than the original moonblue greyscale.
The unknown youngster is a Wolfrider girl from Skyfire's time - Wolfie has introduced her well.
Young Inkbottem complements the redhaired cutie you've pointed out earlier - another one of the Old Wavedancers.

And there is more, G0lden. I've started to post the "appendix of the extension" right below the calendar. Means two windows will open every day until Candlemess.

Dodia indeed! Not exactly showing belly yet obviously pregnant. She looked so sad and begging when I've told her first that she will not show up in the calendar. Another one I could not leave out. I love you
You've introduced Sapling very well, Wolfie. Nothing left to add. I'm glad you like her so much. btw: a "snowy" bauble was a must-do for this young adventurer ^^
*splashes* I know you would recognize Inkbottom! Fishy He and Shoresprout got a corresponding design.
Last not least the lovers in the sky. Another most unusual recognition I just had to add. I like that the silver star from the background can stand for Dawnbringer's sending star.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:57 am

Oh, the name is on the tip of my tongue. Nice black and white.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 am

Awww, little Khorbasi!! I'm glad he's in here but, I expected him! Such a cute image of him sleeping. Pretty adorable! I find it kinda ironic that Yun is his adoptive mother. it makes Skywise *of all elves* his grandfather!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:20 am

Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 2012-120

I was late with the extra windows yesterday - some more fairly onknown cubs and scenes will wait for kind attention.

Your call, Redhead Ember ... there is another Recognition you can emojify. Be careful  Cutter Cool it is not what you'll think of first!

I don't care whether Mender's tale is canon or not - this is how little Khorbasi was adopted by his "Mother Yun" for me. He looked so lost in the snow ... and is now so snug and safe in his bauble. *chuckles* I should have known that he is special to you, Wolfie! Skywise Wink

Wolfie called out the name, G0lden. Your love for the black and white makes me consider a whole calendar in this style.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:45 pm

I see that we are treated to a bunch of beautiful baubles! First I will start with the first bauble!

This one is such a beautiful shaped bauble of human Shenshen Shenshen Upset and a pregnant human. First I thought that it was Shukopek's pregnant wife Hartha bu,t looking at Hartha, she doesn't look like the human here. It's a very beautiful bauble were I get an autumn feeling from. I love the leaf in this. Nice orange colors too!

Raenafel and Barmek! Nice purple baubles of them! I like the images you used. They look so funny. Whenever I see an image of Raenafel, I never see her like this image. We see more of her beauty! So I like the image you used of her. For Barmek, I'm not really surprised! XD

A very cute small bauble of the baby of Tyleet's human friend! I never expected this one, I totally forgot that he had a baby! Nice violet color! I love the mouse in the background. It sure fits with the story! Poor baby almost got killed by that rat!

Litle Tamia and her deceased brother. I feel bad for her. I like the black and white in this. This story made me very curious about who Jink's father is. Is it Skywise? Or is it cutter?? I hope we will get to know one day!

So much gold in this one! Leetah and Zhantee! Leetah Smile Zhantee I have nothing more to say about this one. It's beautifully made!

Wonderful work Embala! I"m loving all of them!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

A bunch of new young ones I'm not familiar with.

Shenshen with a young warrior? Nice too.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Another unnamed Go-Back! At least I don't know her name...
I'm glad you choose her because the other children from that page were chosen too, so I'm glad to see her. She looks older then all the other children, maybe she is a teen?
I like the white reindeer outside of the bauble * It's a symbol for the Go-Backs now!* Very nice bauble Embala! I love that you gave her bauble a light color. It fits better with the background!
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:40 pm

I do really like that lovely Nightfall and Redlance banner Dewshine
I think the unnamed goback girl is very pretty, great bauble.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next