Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Amazing new dollz all, I just love Foxfur and Brownberry (almost didn't recognize her), Crescent looks so fun and the high ones are beautiful! 

Mist, Malus and Forest Flame are a delight, I always love seeing those gals!!

Earlier I mentioned this:
>>Which reminds me, somewhere in there there was another some sea elves she designed for SeaGlade and I need to go back and grab them.

That's what I spent my time doing today... I went back and was shocked by who I missed, EEK!!! Embala, Clamshine looks amazing, I can totally have fun with him!! Prism, I completely missed Shadowsleek, she looks amazing and I love the black panther idea... my favorite of her was the pretty pixie look Very Happy I also saw a character on there called Watershy, I didn't know if she was meant for me or not, wanted to check, but I'll still probably maker her either way Smile Did I miss any? I hope not... my internet was very back and forth then so I missed alot of those posts.

I also refound a few old characters that slipped through the cracks, I may have adopted them out, but I can't remember them actually being adopted... Coralberry, Jademark and Seaglade may be making a come back, plus a variation of Redtide (I found her 'adoption' post).

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:18 pm

You were hunting, Kat - character dollz hunting. ^^ And judging from your thrilled reaction it was a successful hunt!
I've almost forgotten about Clamshine ... actually had to skim my files for him. Looks like we'll have to share him ^^ - he probably fit into my AU Sea Elves tribe. Have fun with him as much as you like! It will make him more alive.
... and I'll need to look up Watershy ...

Sounds like your Sea Elves are alive an kicking ... they refuse to be "outsourced". XD I really hope for a comeback. Watching their creation was inspiring. They made me revive Palace Mountain Alternaverse.

Beryl's elves mean a lot to me. I love you I've loved to watch them being born ... and they were the beginning of Palace Mountain Alternaverse. Here is another one of her girls ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica16 Thornless

... hunter and healer. Chosen lifemate of Birdwing, mother of Forest Flame.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:57 pm

All correctly guessed!  cheers

Forest Flame looks sweet and a bit shy... Thornless looks calm and serene. Lovely ladies, both of them.

And thanks for the feedback! Very Happy

I usually do finger edits if the maker has the right kind of ears... if the ears are human I don't bother. I used to do ear edits back in the old days, but my currents software simply isn't good for that.

More...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Rahe

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Skye

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Gooe

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Yue

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Krie

made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/magical-elf2.php

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm

I see some Blood of Ten Chiefs including my favorite chieftress Skyfire. Krim looks perfect for this maker too, she's spot on!

For Clamshine, he'll fit in perfectly with both of our AUs. He really reminds me of Tinkertide. Maybe a relative that links your elves with mine from way back? Thornless is one of my favorites from Beryl's elves cause I just love her colors!! I forgot she was a healer Smile

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Kat-sp522 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Kat-sp542 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Kat-sp55The three comebacks and 2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Kat-sp53Redtide before I redo her. Shadowblood will be coming back too. Lots of sisters in my tribe, just need to design a brother for them.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:39 am

I'm a ditz... I kept telling myself 'don't forget her' and I did.... here's Lau. Her skin is waaaay too green, but the blue looked all wrong on her.
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Lau-ma10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Leanan wrote:
Forest Flame looks sweet and a bit shy... Thornless looks calm and serene. Lovely ladies, both of them.
WOW Very Happy ... in this case I did a good job! That's exactly how Beryl described them! Thank You.

Well succeeded Wolfriders, Leanan. Like #1 was puzzling at first sight but her two successors were a big help! Actually the outfit design is pretty close - and then I've realized that her hairdo wasn't far off, too.
Skyfire turned out unmistakably - Recognition at first sight. ^^ Even the headband is perfectly mimiced.
My favorite of the ancient chieftesses is Goodtree (yes, I mean Goodtree ^^) ... I love the vines and leaves. And green is my color anyway.
You've created them spot on from the centerfold. Like

Yun was easy enough to identify - prety and strong and good colors. But Krim - she looks amazing! Usually she's one of the harder characters to doll - you've captured her spot on!

Precious sprites! I love you Coralberry complete with fins, Seaglade tone on tone ... and I hardly remember Jademark despite his chatracteristic appearance. Masterpieces. Last not least Redtide - another catchy color scheme.
Our Lau is so pretty and mysterious, Kat. Tthe glowy blue ornnaments enhance this vibe. I love her braided tresses! About the green skin ... It's the forest light! Look at it ... she mirrors her Envirionment ... maybe she even have some mimicri powers? ^^

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica19 Starshine

Recognized lifemate of Birdwing, lifemate of Thornless, Stepmother of Forest Flame and mother of Swiftaxe. Deceased. Sad When I remember right she was the dressmalker of Beryl's Forest Elves.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 7:56 am

Starshine turned out bright and the bottom almost looks like bubbles, hehe.

I guess I have a thing for green elves.... welcome back Seaglade.
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Seagla10

I also made this gal on my phone, but I can't remember for the life of me who she is.
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Screen18

Edit: Please welcome back Coralberry
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Coralb10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 am

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Redtid10
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Shadow10

Please welcome back Redtide and Shadowblood, the brother is designed, but he has no name.

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 29458514

Edit: Sprites are done!
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Animat10

Edit:
I've made a bunch more of these three plus some more of the new elven, you can find them HERE.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:10 pm

Correctly guessed! Very Happy

Katcombs, I really like your colorful ladies. I especially love how you used the flowers to make fins for Coralberry.

Embala, Starshine is stunning!

More...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Shee

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Tooe

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Behe

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Dode

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Jare

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:25 am

My boy finally has a name, Wavelion.

Only have a moment... Shenshen turned out amazing, I love the layered skirt. Torah always did look great in pink. Bethia and Dodia, I think are darling and I cant remember Rayeks moms name. Can't look from the office.

Love seeing them all!!!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:12 pm

Wavelion? Cool name!

Correctly guessed! Rayek's mom is called Jarrah. Very Happy

A mixed bunch this time:

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Sere

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Mine

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 True

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Yeyey

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Jine

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 9:01 am

Hmm, out of that group I only recognize Strongbows mom. Sometimes I really hate my memory... Trueflight I think it was. The first gal looks familiar, but I can't place her right now. Love the others, will have to take a better look when I get home.

Wavelion I picked cause I searched for blue and red sea creature and all I got was this crazy looking starfish and lionfish. The name doesnt really suit him though, I almost named him Urchin which fit him better in the sea sense, but not the word sense. It made him sound like a begger. If yall have any ideas for him I'd love to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 am

Fast guess:
Serrin (pretty obvious)
Minyah, the gardener (judging from my last confusion about this girl ^^)
Trueflight, Strongbow's mother (reminds me a previous doll; right hairdo)
Yeyeen - that's definitely a Glider here Aroree Sad
Jink - I'm lost about colors (this cover ...#1?) - going for white hair and magic

for Wavelion:
"Urchin" makes me think of Firesting - Seasting - Wavesting ... or Stingray ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Quick addition before I pass out, RL is taking a LOT of time and sleeeeeep, I need sleep Very Happy I made this girl originally as part of Emmalina, but she took on a life of her own... meet Faith. Her hair is blue, pink and purple. 2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Kat-sp56 She's part of the Storm elves. 
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Neptun10

Hmm... like the names Smile Seasting works pretty well Smile

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 4:41 pm

All correctly guessed! Very Happy cheers

Embala wrote:

Jink - I'm lost about colors (this cover ...#1?) - going for white hair and magic

I don't see a cover in your link, just a selection of posts from this forum. But yes, it was inspired by the iconic Jink cover: http://elfquest.com/read/index.php?s=JK/JK01

katcombs, Faith is gorgeous! I love the happy smile.

More more more...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Vaye

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Wine

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 None

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Shua

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Chaa

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:36 am

Let them come, Leanan! Very Happy
Took me a moment to recognize darling Vaya stalking Guttlecraw's "hell".
She's SO Windstone!
Dear Nonna - the moment you know her you notice how well she's pictured.
WOW Shocked Shuna turned out amazing!
And there's Chandra greeting from the future - she's spot on.

Still no time or to comment properly - or too tired to think.
I welcome back all the homecomers and the new ones alike, Kat. Enjoying very much the pleasant view ... learning how to make inventive fins Like ... admiring tiny sprite jewels. The girl all in blue reminds of of a character you've called Crystal Ice or Ice Crystal.

The resident Rockshaper of Beryl's Forest Elves ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica15 Silverhand

.. levelheaded recognized mate of chief Birchblood, mother of Moonblade and Squirreltail.

P.S.: I've included no helpful link in my previous post. It's the forumotion system that turns every #1, #2 ... a.s.o. into links - for whatever reason.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:24 pm

All correctly guessed again! banana

Silverhand is a beauty! The expression of her eyebrows is intriguing.

More in my series...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Urde

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Jire

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Mare

I already dolled the next two once, but when I realized there is a hood option, I just had to make another version of both:

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Rae

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Toe2

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:40 am

Someone has eaten my post ... Suspect

Going for Go-Back girls. Urda in friendly grey and unfriendly mood. ^^ Mardu in her typical red-grown-green color scheme. The fit of the tops is chosen well for both of them. The "Deer" in the middle is a riddle - doesn't make a bell ring. FQ time?
Re-design the hood-beares was a must-do, Leanan! Rainsong in traditional WR duds is a win! Toorah appreciates her hood - she feels complete now.

Beryl has Desert Elves, too.

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica23 Mesrah

Farmer and gardener, recognized mate of Purish, mother of Onyx and Sunburst.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:52 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Arabia22
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Mermai17
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Pixie_19
Embala'a Silverhand
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Viking15
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Pretty21
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica24
more of Embala's Silverhand
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:18 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Dark-f14
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Elven-21
last of Embala's Silverhand
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 9:49 am

Only have a moment, won't get to see all the new dolls til I get home. For some reason they don't show up here Sad that blue gal from before, I'm now pretty sure she's either Cee or Wynd, possibly my first draft of Cirrah.

I'll have to look again on a few hours...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 10:16 am

Prism wrote:
Embala'a Silverhand
Actually she's Beryl's Siverhand (pictured by me on Magcal Elf). Very Happy And all of them turned out amazing, Prism! I love that you've included Silverhand's rockshaping powers almost everywhere. Dark Fairy, Viking, Pretty Pixie and the Aladdin Version are my favorites. Like
I'll try t let Beryl know - she'll love to see her pretties.

Another Desert Elf - again Beryl's character ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica24 Sunburst

... Daddy's girl (Purish was a Jackwolf Rider) with an adventurous streak.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 1:38 am

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Arabia23
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Magica25
Unsure if she's an exhibitionist,feral or both.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 1:41 am

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Mermai19
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Epic-a18
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Pixie_20
Quite possibly she's lonely and none too fond of clothes,clearly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next