Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am

Eeek!!! Love all the new gals, I see sisters and my favorite threesome too!! Managed to make Kat, Ty and Change, but almost fell asleep after so hope to post them soon. Ill probably be posting to the 10 Elf Challenge thread cause I still have a fire elf and troll to post.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:09 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Fairy-21
Winnostar's baack! And blinged to the max as well
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Prism, that's a beautiful doll but a crazy size. PLEASE, post smaller pictures.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 11:34 am

Thanks, katcombs! Very Happy

More from me with the new maker (first bunch is on previous page):

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Brooo

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Monn

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Rainy

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Nf

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Deww2

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/fairy-tale-high.php

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 am

Gorgeous new dollz!!! Still lurking.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s1661 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s1681 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s1671 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s169 Av by Rainthorwen!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Thank you! Smile

More...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Nstar

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Tyll

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Yen

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Vena

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Emmm

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 8:04 pm

I LOVE the blue in Venka's hair!! The other gals look great! *hugs Ember!!*

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s1661 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s1681 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s1671 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kat-s169 Av by Rainthorwen!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Back to the chiefs! Very Happy The second look is at least as pleasing as the first one. The maker doesn't offer half of what's needed to picture them - no furs, no loincloth, not even a chief's knot. But when I look at your creations, Leanan - then they are recognizable without doubt! Of course the topknot as an ongoing characteristica was a big help, too.
Preypacer in shorts turned out surprisingly believable ... the wrist bands and gloves are identifying and complete his look nicely.
Red mane, angry eye brows and simple, slightly archaic duds - absolutely Two-Spear!
Fair hair, fair mood and lifely colors - who else but Freefoot.
Tanner in brown and white and orderly hair - an elder as wie remember him best. I love the touch of violet - and artistic adornement that fits him well.
Actually Mantricker was the most difficult one for me tho his place in the row was identifying. Last not least it was his smirk I've recognized. ^^
And Bearclaw, as typical as he can be, completes the chiefs line.
Love it, Leanan - and I adore your instict and skill for expressions!

I would have taken a bet that this toonish maker will be irresitible for you, Leanan. And here they are - your favorite trio first! Very Happy Maleen in her typical leotard - love the purple strands in her hair. Rufflel in frilly pink. And Vurdah - complete with hairband, mini top and just the right skirt. Followed by the sisters - Leetah in her first style and Shenshen - the hairdo is made for her.

And this was just the beginning. Very Happy I see Clearbrook, the wise elder in modern style. Moonshade in berry colors and scolding mode. Sweet Rainsong - of course with hood. Golden eyed huntress Nightfall - I love her typical necklace! And sweet young Dewshine with her feather collar.

You find an incredible amount of characters in this maker, Leanan - and you capture their characteristics perfectly! Newstar sparkles as the Sunvillagers prettiest maiden. Darling Tyleet is identified by her colors - the wide sleeves and gloves work well for her. The pale yellow and blue is just right for Yun and the waist belts suit her! Venka found her preferred style and a color that suits her! The blue strands are the cherry on the cake. Kudos for young chieftess Ember - she's spot on!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:41 am

Thanks, katcombs! Very Happy

And thank you again, Embala, for all the detailed feedback! I really appreciate it! Hug

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 12:50 pm

I made some more:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Saveh

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Ahhhhhh

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Ween

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Reea

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kaaa

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 1:39 pm

EEK!! Some ancients... I just love how they all turned out, especially Winny's flowers, Aroree's feathers and Kahvi's furs!! Just love them all!!

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Thank you, katcombs! Hug

More:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Toora

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Krimmmm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Timy

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Freeee

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kora

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 pm

... and many more! I was sure you wouldn't stop before you've pictured anyone possible, Leanan! Very Happy And that you'll be creative with it!

Savah greats from her festively decorated room, - she has already lit the laterns! Ahdri is at her side as ist should be. Their shiny gowns, Savah's crown, the pale orange strands making Ahdri's hair lively - that's all so detailed true to the originals.
Young Winnowill was a surprise, complete with flowers in her hair and dreaming of the Palace.
Then there's is Aroree in her room - ready for the day. This top should be canon! ^^
Kahvi has modified her chief braids Wink ... suits her! The frey lethers with fur trims are perfect!

I love to see Toorah! She's so rarely dolled - and so charming when she shows up! How for High Ones' sake did Krim get just the right hairdo? Shocked And here's the High One herself - appropiately dressed for once. ^^ Next one was a bit of a riddle ... this sassy redhead must be Hummer! The yellow/tan outfit is close enough to ring the right bell! Last not least Korafay - took only a moment to recognize her. The hair is almost right for her puffy crest ... and her colors (including the skin tone) are identifying.

You have a great talent to capture the spirit of the characters, Leanan. Like *loves*

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:54 am

Thanks again for your wonderful comments, Embala! Hug

Krim's hair came from the drag-and-drop hair selection Very Happy

You made one wrong guess, thought - the "riddle" is not Hummer Wink
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:58 am

Right, Leanan - Hummer has blue pants (kinda reversed color scheme) ... scratch
Next best guess: Chitter! (going for hair color and hairdo) ... and brown eyes

It's easy and fun to comment on pretty dollz!

I've alredy told you in the catbox that your Toony creations are breat, Prism! Time to repeat it in the thread. Very Happy

I love that the series started with Winterleaf. She's my personal favorite with her layered browns and characteristic hairdo. You always make her look gorgeous!

Shame on me that I've forgotten about Azerice ... anyway she's catchy and unique in her shades of grey and blue. *would work as one of my Palace Mountain Shadows*
A fresh Dreamberry, colorful and juicy - and another tipsy Moonshine Smile ... these two are the ones I connect with you the most. Kudos for the extra effort with the leaf decoration.
Your High One Aetheryll - a dark gemstone. I like all the jewelry on her. She looks like a sister of Azerice.

"Embala's fabulous Maggoty" - I love this term! Very Happy You are on the best way to make her YOUR fabulous Maggoty, Prism. It's always a delight to see the Troll healer.
Laborious skin and body design for your extraordinary Twinklepuff - she actuaully ressembles a preserver. Preserver ... with a gender ^^ Then there's Truffles ... another of your fabulous "mixed" characters.

Bloodmane of the Hunt - blood red and feral ... almost looks like she's grown a fur. She wanted to show up twice ^^ - a girl with an attitude and clear standards for an appropriate look. Speaking of look - absolutely love her claws!
And she found something strange and dangerous ... may be even a bit frightening. Living fire! Cinder turned out gorgeous, Prism! Shocked Extra kudos for the glowing marks and the flaming skirt and shoulders. It gives and excellent imagination of fire. The ashen top is a perfect completation.

Your antagonistic couple is another treat I remember well. You've nailed their individual style! I love that again portrait during negotiation. Wink
Winnostar looks amazing ... too large but amazing! You create awesome skirts with all the wings and leaves, Prism! Love it!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:20 am

Yes, that is Chitter, later known as Freetouch Smile

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 7:01 pm

Just realized I never comented on this last set... LOVE them!! Seeing the Korafay makes me want to make her daughter, hehe. Don't wanna start there, I'd be making all my gals and flooding things again, lol. Gorgeous dollz!

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:58 am

Thank you! Very Happy

Embala is right... I won't stop until I've made everyone possible!

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Eyesz

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Foox

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Joyx

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Bberry

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Rillll

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 1:19 pm

That's a incredible versatile dollmaker! All the characters are easily recognizable! Great work!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 5:22 pm

It's Eyes High! Shocked The leather ornament is the cherry on the cake. Awesomeness!
Foxfur can't be mor perfect. she even got the right collar for her top.
The beautiful chiels mate shows at her best. Joyleaf Extra kudos for Joyleaf floral hair adornement.
Brownberry is such c cutie. The fringes and berry jewelry addjust the right touch.

And then I'm sitting here ... puzzled ... blond elf with violet duds ... WHO should this be? there's no elf with a blonde-violet color scheme. scratch Leanan has dolled her - she must be ... Suspect
Several hours later: *slaps head* Rillfisher! Of course ... Rolling Eyes

I'm glad I'm right, Leanan. Very Happy You do incredibly well with this series!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:25 am

Thanks! Very Happy

A few more...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Kasss

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Seff

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Bigy

Last edited by Leanan on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:32 am

And more...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Rsah

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Skyre

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Goooo

With these, I take a break from making dolls. I will be without access to my desktop computer for the next three weeks.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 6:03 am

I love them. Especially the High Ones! I love youI love youI love you

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:32 am

WOW, those are gorgeous, Leanan! I always love to see the "ancient ones" ... you've madethem eye catchers once more.
The Firstcomers are so colorful. Earnest Kaslen with her lavish mane and treelike outfit. Sparkling Sefra dressed in a starry night sky with bright eyes - she even got her diadem. Gibra turned out slightly worried about this wild new world as it should be - pretty in sparkling green ruffles.
Chieftesses from hard and wild times ... I love how you've build the costume and that you gave Rahnee her sire's colors. It always occured to me that her hair leaves room for interpretation - such different versions in the comics. Skyfire is easily recognizable in her simplicity. I like the arm wrap! Last not least Goodtree Shocked ... the extra effort for a leavy look is so worth it! Kudos!

Thanks for the absent note, Leanan. Very Happy Have a good time! I'm looking forward to meet here again.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Thank you, Prayer and Embala! Very Happy

I am still here, I have my tablet to get online on. I just can't make dolls on it, I only do those on my desktop computer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next