Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 11:59 am

Hi again! Looks like I'm getting some dolling time this week, after all! I shall get back to my ongoing series soon. In the meantime, here's someone I wanted to introduce. She appeared in my dream a few nights ago. I think she is my Crossing Paths holt character, Sharktricker, transformed into a High One. She says her name is Mab, which is Sharktricker's soulname. I doubt I will ever play Mab as a separate character, she is way too powerful to play well with others. In the dream her hair was iridescent white, like Timmain's, but I've yet to find a maker for that.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Mabe

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/heroine-creator.php

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Here is Sharktricker, for comparison:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Sharey

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 5:43 am

I remember Sharktricker! Very Happy She was your "sElf" - more than "Leanan" - in the EDA group.
Glad to meet her again, Leanan. She's delightful as Mab, the High One. And here she is like I remember - with practical chopped hair and swimming duds.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Magica34 from my folders

Strange coincidence - I've thought of her repeatedly during the last few weeks ... whether you remember her. Silly thought! XD

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Leanan10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Sharkt10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Snowst10

And here she is as an "EDA High One" - framed by Leanan and Snowstream.

EDIT: GAAAH... Shocked Sharktricker has round ears Rolling Eyes in both versions! Embarassed I'll fix this asap. Promised.
Update: Magical Elf Shartricker fixed

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 9:05 am

I seem to remember Sharktricker too... I think I have a doll of her in my archives somewhere... let's see what I can find.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Kat-ba11

Just saw the other two from Embala's post... hmm... do I have them. Found one... looks like I'm missing Leanan in that set Sad I'll need to make her and transfer these two to sprites ASAP Very Happy Could you please repost Leanan's ref?

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Kat-ba12
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 9:23 am

This might help - part of the old Dollers threads are still functional. Smile

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Thanks for the trip down the memory lane! I first made Sharktricker for Thunderwater Holt, but that no longer exists. I've altered the character a little (story, not looks) for Crossing Paths Holt. I wouldn't say Sharktricker is my elf-self, but of all my elves she is my favorite, and the one I most enjoy dolling. Smile

Leanan-elf has straight light-brown hair (short or long, she comes in many versions). Her eyes are dark brown, almost black. Her skin is pale with a slight yellow hue to it. She is rather curvy. She wears black and purple, practical hunting clothes. She hunts with a spear and fights with a troll-made longsword. If she wears jewelry, it is silver.

Back on track with the regular programme Razz :

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Avay

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Jirda

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Urda

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Mara

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Winddd

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Then, these happened...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Shaf

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Leeleeee

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Glad you found the link enjoyable, Leanan. I'm always between dreamy nostalgia and teariness when I look back. Still LOVE to see what was ... and still is.

Toony EQ at it's best ... it's Go-Back party! Sweet Vaya - Pike would love to see! Jirda is a perfect surprise - awesome! Urda with an appropriate frown and typical top. Last not least Mardu - the bit more redhead as usual suits her. Once again the duds are spot on.
And a fierce Sunfolk warrior joins in. I love Windstones firey mane. The short jumpsuit looks like something she would wear.

Hehe ... Sharktricker is definitely alive and kicking! Practical swimming duds and crisscross leg straps - catchy. I like her hairdo - just a bit softer than usual.
Welcome, Leanan - love her hair. The dark eyes look even bigger tha usual. She prefers practical, too.

I've started to repost the EDA High Ones ... I'll go on and show all of them. I cannot leave anyone out. Please deal with me if you don't remember part of them - or never got to know old members and self-elves. Take it as a pleasant sight.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Anaran10 Anarane for Anarane

Admittedly she is just a name for me ... and the memory of a Chosen One in black and white.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 7:27 pm

For my dear Beryl ...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Forres10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Malus-10 Forest Fame and Malus

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Mesrah10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Sunbur10 Mesrah and Sunburst

... best friends from the Forest Elves, mother and daughter from Desert Folk

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 11:39 am

Thank you! Very Happy

I remember Anarane... she was one of the player-created characters in the Blue Mountain Forum Roleplay. Good times...

The EDA High Ones are lovely! So much beauty in such small images.

I have made more of my series...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Noon

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Shune

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Reese

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Chand

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Jinj

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:05 pm

The first girl puzzled me - those braids, tanned skin and a yellowbrowns - there's no elf like this! *chuckles* Just for a moment ... the following solved the riddle. Braids, leathers, skintone - hairdo and dresses are perfect for Nonna and Shuna.
Rosie turned out amazing! I love how you've captured her rosy head, the hood and the leaves collar. Next one is chandra of course - color combination and glasses give it away. Very appropriate background choice!
Last not least Jink ... admittedly identified mainly by company and white hair. This girl is so changeable ... a dozen outfits might work! ^^

You were active on the Scroll before I'veeven found elfquest.com, Leanan. You're one of my Elders. Smile I hope the High One version does Anarane justice. Thank you for the praise ... those EDA dollz hold bittersweet memories. Fun to make and challenging in their own way. It's a pity the "Doll Palace" vanished - I'd love to return and picture more fan characters.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Highfo10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Weedli10 Highfoot and Weedlicker ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Leiri-10 ... and Leiri for Chama

The main dolling instruction for Leiri was: take greys and browns and any color - choose different styles ... and then put together what will fit least. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 8:30 pm

Love all of the new dollz!! 

I was able to find at least the images on the waybackmachine 
https://web.archive.org/web/20120201015824/http://www.thedollpalace.com/dress-up-games/greek-goddesses-doll-maker-ocm,44.html
It's not all of them, but I guess if you flip through dates they may show up

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 9:25 pm

WOW Shocked there's actually a chance that I can build more with this wayback page! Thanks, Kat *hugs and kisses*

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Shuree10 Shuree for cometduster

I miss you, dear friend. All good wishes, comet, wherever you are.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:09 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Crucen10 Crucent for Crucent

... when EDA was a "a thing" Crucent wanted a sElf, too. Doll is cute ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 8:56 pm

*fills thread with nostalgia*

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Fireso11 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Hahnal10 human Firesong and Hahnala ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Fireso10 form elfeneyes' elf Firesong

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:48 am

Two of ElfTanner's characters from her roleplaying World of Danen

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Trelli10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Snowsk10 Trellion and Snowskin

I was very proud how "realistic" Trellion turned out - her look was outstanding. and Snowskin was fun to make - a very unelikely desigh to be turned into a High One. ^^

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Thanks!

The little High Ones are very pretty. Very Happy

I made some more ladies...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Miny

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Jarrr

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Beeh

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Seer

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Dodd

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 3:26 pm

You are welcome, Leanan! Very Happy
And my dearest thanks in return - I'm glad the EDA High Ones are liked and can still contribute a pleasant view. I had a fun time creating them Wink ... and they required color editing and re-combination more often than you would guess. ^^

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Embala10 my Embala

Wholeheartily welcome and enjoy your toony crew. Let them come! Very Happy
Brown skin and brownish duds with a hood ... there's no such elf. I'll go with the necklace and greet a fabulous "fabulous maggoty" instead! Most probably Bearclaw was very pleased by THIS catch! Wink I hope for more trollish appearance!
And I have a plea - will you try the "changeling" for me, please?

The others are sun-maidens in all their beauty. I'm so happy to see "classic " Jarrah ... always like her best with silvery hair.
Bethis in lovely ruffles - perfectly dressed for the Festival in her favorite colors and typical hair-do. Serrin likes to wear much less - as typical as it can be. I love how you've captured the different "shades of black" for the two girls.
Last not least Dodia in her New High One appearance. You'v captured her sparkling self spot on! The Palace background is very appropriate for her and Jarrah.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 6:12 am

Four out of five guessed right. First one is not Maggoty.

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 am

Embala wrote:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Embala10 my Embala

She turned out sooooo cute *Embala fan*  I love you I love you I love you I love you  flower

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Awww... Thank you, Fairyring! Very Happy Zhantee

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Elmire10 Elmireth in mermaid form for faeriegirl

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Firese10 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Dahli-10 with Fireseed and Dahli

Oh... I was soooo buying this necklace! In this case I'll return to my initial idea, Leanan: Toorah in "missing colors"?  scratch *should be a dark pink* NOPE. This maker has "pinkish" and wine -red colors for sure. Not Toorah! Rolling Eyes

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:43 am

Nope, not Toorah either. I already did her earlier. Would you like a hint?

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 am

Isn't that Rayeks mom?

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 12:26 pm

No, Rayek's mom Jarrah is the next one, with white hair. Smile

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Hmm, on my phone the first one didn't load, lol... will have to think on her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next