Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Incest in Elfquest?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 4:27 pm

The Gliders apparently descend from two High Ones,a male and a female,the Sunfolk come from Savah and her mother,all Wolfriders are direct descendants from Timmorn Yellow-Eyes with obvious mixing,Hell the Hunt was said to breed within themselves and back to the wolves and the GoBacks didn't seem to care about relations,if they even know their parents or half siblings.Then you have the trolls. Picknose's whole clan is heavily inbred and descend directly from him and OddBit. As for the lack of defects,well they're immortal with physically perfect bodies and no viruses to pass down in both elf and troll. And even if I dislike the pairings,Scouter/Tyleet and Ember/Teir are second cousins at best and fully legal just about anywhere. Not like say,if Cutter Recognized Dewshine or TwoSpear and Huntress Skyfire decided to resolve their differences by lifemating. Or a ShenShen/Sunstream coupling.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 12:04 am

I'm gonna be giggling for a while at the concept of Two-spear and Skyfire resolving their differences by tumbling in the furs...and ohh the head crackery if they bred an heir out of recognition! How would this shape the line of chiefs indeed...hehehehe.

Am i the only one who finds the image of Shenshen with Sunstream actually...kinda sweet? O.o
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 1:52 am

Yup, Shenshen and Suntop would be funny, I wonder if tender Leetah would scream about that.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:42 am

If Elves commit incest, maybe Recognition has the effect of cancelling out the bad genes.  Or maybe Elves who commit incest don't breed, even though conception is possible without Recognition.

The only time I recall any Elf showing outright disgust was when Clearbrook reacted to Winnowill's use of Rayek.  Keep in mind I have missed most of the recent issues, and I skip over spoilers.

When Rayek was introduced, he was insanely jealous of Cutter.  But he was not particularly disgusted by Leetah having relations with a Wolfrider.

In turn, Leetah was concerned that her cubs would be wolf-blood mortals.  But she didn't have a problem with Wolfriders as sexual partners.

One thing I have wondered about, on a related topic, was what would have happened if Timmain had been a male wolf, and if she had fathered her offspring through a series of female mates?

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 12:48 pm

I think it could be more that they don't breed often or ever through incest. We have seen pretty much only Go-backs bred without recognition...we never really see any kids outside of recognition in the other tribes do we? It used to happen with the Wolfriders but that seems to have stopped entirely for some reason.

Timmain as a male wolf would have been cool! Male!Timmain would have had a LOT more hybrid offspring. Perhaps we'd have had more Timmorns. Perhaps they would of ended up in the other tribes somehow and all the tribes would have a drop of wolfblood...

..uh oh i think i'm turning into Wingthing...lol!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 3:56 pm

go on Wingthing-Vaeri, lol.
I would imagine that pure blooded Wolf-moms would bear only wolves with elf-blood. The could turn out to be perfect mounts for the Wolfriders. There was a wolf in the first comic, which was able to send! That could be an ability of those half wolves.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:11 pm

@Trollbabe wrote:
If Elves commit incest, maybe Recognition has the effect of cancelling out the bad genes. Or maybe Elves who commit incest don't breed, even though conception is possible without Recognition.

I basically have this theory that Go-Backs have this sort of "reverse inactive Recognition". Basically; if two elves having a kid together would be a really bad idea… they just wouldn't have a kid together.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:51 am

I imagined Timmain as a male wolf, rather than a female, because of the idea of accidental incest.

A female has a good idea which offspring are hers. A male, indiscriminately mating with multiple females, may lose track of which ones are his daughters and other female relations.

Sorandril

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 am

@Yeee wrote:
Yup, Shenshen and Suntop would be funny, I wonder if tender Leetah would scream about that.

Oh dear... O_o Even i think its a cute thought, i wonder if that proves what Wendy said right....

All i can picture is her walking in on this, exclaiming "Great Sun!" as Shenshen holds him very close to her heart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incest in Elfquest?   Incest in Elfquest? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incest in Elfquest?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: All the Many Colors-
Jump to: