Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:50 pm

Lovemates & Magic of ElfQuest ... 5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 There_10 The child is the link!
Don't miss to take a look at rendeer Kat's Pixel Advent santa - more goodies!

Another blonde and tanned good looking guy tricked you, G0lden - Ember cuddles with her youthful love Mender. The unfamiliar face is Oakroot, better known as Chief Tanner in his elder years.

Both Mender and Ember would have agreed with you at this time, Redhead! Ember

It's always a little challenge to find a pair of different baubles whose colors match well with each of the characters I want to put in, Wolfie - or in a contrasting color that will fit for both! It's always very pleasing if choices turn out well. Very Happy
You are right right about Oakroot, an "animal communicator", who changed his name to Tanner in later years. Can you spot the duck head in the smaller bauble? ^^ This picture is from "Howl for Eldolil", shortly before Oakroot/Tanner became chief.

More funny christmessy plans, Hammer? rendeer Sorry, cannot help with this. I don't remember any EQ-related Christmas songs ... or was it Christmas-related EQ songs?
Storm's suggestion sound like a good start for me!

HoHoHooo ... stay tuned, Yeee! Rayek Devil ... and patient!

In our series of unexpected Christmas tree ornaments meet Ryan!
santa Santa granted a girl's long-yearned-for wish ...

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 2020_r12

... or was it the Grinch? alien

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 1:50 am

Faces I don't recognize, but nice.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:29 am

Selah and Malak, I've sometimes wondered what became of them.
Olbar - of course - would have been overjoyed if they'd returned to the village, but they didn't know about the changes that had happened there.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:34 am

"HoHoHooo ... stay tuned, Yeee! ... and patient!"

Ooooooh myyyy Rayek bounce

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:35 am

Selah and Malak! Didn't expect those two here. I like their images. It gives a foggy feeling.

Ekolin! I like the little blue lights around his bauble! He kinda looks powerful here!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:59 am

They chose for themselves.

Nightfall Redlance SMile
Tyleet Kiss

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 6:17 am

very fitting star-bauble for Savah. Like and her spirit is wandering. Though I like more the fierce characters , I like soft and dear motherly Savah very much.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 am

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Lis_le10

The nice Humans are Selah, Olbar's daughter, and Malak - I love you I love you young lovers and runaways, G0lden. Thanks for the compliment! sunny And the silent Glider is male Door - now known as Ekolin.

Funny fact, Redhead - my first reaction to your comment was: "Why? We know that they returned. We got the storiii... scratch ... when? Where?" Took some moments to realize that I must have dreamt - or it was simply wishful thinking!
I too love Twen's and Ulm's choices.

Troll Tongue Deal with it, Yeee!  Rayek Devil ... maybe I'll be nice ... May.Be.
Savah  Savah ... that's a surprise! And you totally got the magic I wanted to illustrate.

No way to leave those young lovers out, Wolfie! I like this thought ... *emerged from the mist of time and obliviscence...*
The Door got a festively illuminated seat. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Embala wrote:
Funny fact, Redhead - my first reaction to your comment was: "Why? We know that they returned. We got the storiii... scratch ... when? Where?" Took some moments to realize that I must have dreamt - or it was simply wishful thinking!
I too love Twen's and Ulm's choices.

Returned from where?

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Amazing new decorations!

Haven't kept up with the calendar Sad hopefully I'll be caught up by X-Mas

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Beautiful lovely family for today Dewshine they are where they belong
All the shinies are wonderful Embala

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Returned from wherever they were running to. It was a day-dream, Redhead ... wishful thinking. A never written story I've believed to be true for a moment.
you
Thanks for the compliment, Kat and I'm glad to see you look in. Pre-Christmas days are always extra busy. I hope you'll find time and mood for what you like to do. *hugs and kisses* Have wonderful holidays.

I was sure you would show up for this family, Beryl! flower Thank you for being here to share this time with me.

A variant version I want to show ... and it's something to please Yeee. ^^

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 17_ray11

Sending  Sending 2  Dark Send  Dark Send  Dark Send  Sending 2  Sending

After several festive calendars I wanted to point out the dark side of EQ as well ... but without spoiling the Christmas mood. The German "Rauhnacht" (12 Nights of Christmas), an ancient tradition in the Alpes (google "Perchten") came in mind. There is belief that in those nights good and bad spirits visit the Humans, watching whether they live true to the old rules. Here I had my bad guys, a time for them and a reason! And it works well for several years now.

When you find your favorite character among the villians, rogues and monsters it does not mean that I condemn them. They may be ambivalent for me ... or act as an enemy at a certain time ... simply look like a monster in Human eyes ... or represent lingering dangers.

The 12 Nights are ahead ... you might have noticed that there are 14 brown windows. I include the Night of Thomas and Christmas Eve, therefore the first door has opened tonight. And from Christmas Eve til Three Kings there will be one more ornaments per day - two in the morning and one in the evening ... more or less. (talking of Central European Time CET = UTC+1).

Be ready to find some "not so nice" characters there - and maybe a cruel sight.

Sending  Kimo  Sending 2  Madcoil  Dark Send  Winnowill  Sending 2  Timmain  Sending

Last edited by Embala on Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:32 pm

Redlance, Nightfall and young Tyleet! Redlance SMile Nightfall Tyleet Kiss I love this little family! I wonder, why is Nightfall's bauble red and the other ones green?
The background seems very fitting. I really love that little detail you put in there. It looks like the preserver Preserver is looking at the bird on tyleet's shoulder.

I love what you did with Savah's bauble! Savah Her siprit in the background looks like she's reaching for someone/something. I love the star-shaped bauble, it really fits Savah! Beautifull red background!

Embala wrote:
5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Lis_le10

This is very cute! I really love all those big baubles you make!
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:34 pm

Embala wrote:

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 17_ray11

The other version of those baubles! It really does fit with their situation at that time! Looking away from each other.. a break up!

Really nice bauble!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:55 am

Nightfall, Redlance, and Tyleet. Then add Scouter and Tyleet.

I seer Savah and Venka. The pthers no clue, but very nice to look at.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:14 am

Loved that Recognition, and loved Dewshine's reaction. Though, I do wonder if Scouter new - when he set off to "save" Tyleet - that it would indirectly lead to him being stuffed down a chimney.

Tyleet Kiss Scouter Dewshine

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:30 pm

such beautifull heart shaped baubles of Scouter and Tyleet! Scouter Tyleet Kiss
I love that you used the images of their recognition! It looks so sweet! It kind alook slike Scouter is kissing her head.

3 single baubles!!
Very nice bauble of Kaslen! I love the design of her character. I like the frozen branches.
Mekda and Osek! Their last second of freedom.. the story of them is just so horrible..
Venka! Venka I love that you made her look like she's sending!
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Embala wrote:

In our series of unexpected Christmas tree ornaments meet Ryan!
santa Santa granted a girl's long-yearned-for wish ...

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 2020_r12

... or was it the Grinch? alien

Free pet!

Seems a very Krampusy thing to do, tease her with a pet then take it away. Though for good reason, but still....

Sorry on the delay on your card! Work ate me! Before the calendar new year, though!

Meanwhile, Happy Yule!

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:07 pm

YAY, Venka!

"A variant version I want to show ... and it's something to please Yeee. ^^"
I am pleased! Thanx! This is very beautiful and fitting, Rayek and Leetah parting.
When I knew only the first novel I was frustrated that Rayek left the Sun Village. I would have so much liked if Rayek and Cutter would have an ongoing struggle with each other..because the desert around Sorrows end is too deadly to just run away. And Sorrows End would turn into Ongoing Sorrows.
.And how happy was I , when Rayek showed up in the Go Backs lodge again. cheers (fitting emoji for my reaction)

"The German "Rauhnacht" (12 Nights of Christmas), an ancient tradition in the Alpes (google "Perchten") came in mind. There is belief that in those nights good and bad spirits visit the Humans, watching whether they live true to the old rules. Here I had my bad guys, a time for them and a reason! "

I didn`t knew that tradition either. Nope I am no southern Germany dude even if I grew up there.

"When you find your favorite character among the villians, rogues and monsters it does not mean that I condemn them. They may be ambivalent for me ... or act as an enemy at a certain time ... simply look like a monster in Human eyes ... or represent lingering dangers."
Then count Yeee -elf as a member of this group, heh heh.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Thank you for all the wonderful comments, friends. I lack time to comment properly tonight ... so much to do and so few time. Even the 12 Nights will start with delay.

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Lis_pr10

I'll leave tomorrow to spend Christmas with a dear friend. It's a time I'm looking forward to and will enjoy very much. Means I'll be offline for four days, tho. Tonight the calendar doors til the 23rd will open. Next time the calendar will be updated not before the 25th - very late.
Don't worry - the calendar santa will go on until Three Kings Day ... and even longer. rendeer

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:05 pm

Nice snowy Go-Back bauble. Like
I wish you a wonderful time with your friend.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:57 pm

An early Christmas greeting before I leave for the Holidays - the magical Palace ...

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Merryc10

5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 2011_c10

... the Christmas piece of 2011!

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:54 pm

Skywise and Strgazer. Treestump and Clearbrook, a lovely pair. A Wavedancer, Egg and another I cna't make out. Cool.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:54 am

Aah, getting a little ahead of ourselves, are we? Skywise Wink

Wonderful example of "second love". Treestump Clearbrook
And Skywise and wolf-form Timmain. Skywise smile Timmain

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Nice big bauble of Kahvi and her tribe! Kahvi All thise big baubles have winter in it, and I love it!

Wolf form of Timmain and Skywise!! Timmain Skywise smile  I love these images so much! I love how you made her head pop outside of the bauble. Really nice white background with these beautiful baubles!

Clearbrook and Treestump!  Clearbrook  Treestump  Glad to see these two her. The gold glow in their baubles makes it look like it's night there.

Young Stronbow with Moonshade and Dart! Strongbow Scowl Moonshade I'm trying to figure out why they are in this section. Has it to do with that they left the blue mountain in that time? Or has it to do with Strongbow killing Kureel, because Dart is in it? It atleast has something to do with Strongbow, seeing how Moonshade looks worried, but then again, Dart and Strongbow kinda look at the same direction.The sending makes me think of that scene with Timmain and Strongbow. It kinda looks like Strongbow has a red scarf around him.

Snakeskin! Nice blue/glittery bauble! The background really fits with the wavedancers!

Male door with egg/stone sculpture! I love what you did with both these baubles! I love the stars and light twirling around his bauble. I see that tiny detail in the backgorund, really nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   5 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next