Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 12:51 am

More new pretties

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 6:37 am

I just saw in the X-mas picture that Winnogrinch is holding the Elfquest Christmas bauble in her bright green, furry hands.
Nice, a Rayek-bauble again! I love you

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2015_l10
Oh no...the Winnogrinch turned herself into a mergrinch, she is after Yeees Elfmas! affraid
What is she up to now?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 5:39 pm

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2021_f21

I'm glad you like your brave little Ember, Redhead! Very Happy And I love to learn about your thought at some of the scenes I dispay.
About the "holiday theme" - it's for the usual 10 holidays around Advent, Christmas and new year. And this year they feature ... my tribemates.
Suntop Uncomfortable = PC, Leetah Smile = G0lden,  Skywise smile / Yun = Leanan, Redlance SMile = Beryl,  Strongbow Scowl = Storm,  Ember = Redhead,  Tyleet Kiss = Tynami and Dart is my (untypical) choice. Two more to come ... for Yeee and Wolfie.

Thank you for looking in, jaRf Very Happy ... and for your Christmas greetings!

I see Yeee! In her most festive gown in rare festively decorated environment, revealing her secret favorite food ... and with a very appropriate reading material. ^^ Whimsical creative drawing Like and an awesome Christmas gift, Yeee! Thank you very much for contributing again!
Stay tuned about your Christmas wish, Yeee ... none of the windows stood for one of the "special days" so far. Rayek Devil
And you seem to have a new hobby, Yeee - collecting Winno-Avatars! OOOPS ... Winno-Grinch is after your Elfmas now? Oh dear alien ... all help and fight her!!!

I still hope to come up with some bigger pretties, G0lden! And newer ones ... I'm so happy you come for the old ones, too. *hugs*

Last edited by Embala on Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding picture)
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 9:29 pm

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Happyn10

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2022_h11

Last edited by Embala on Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 1:42 am

wolfmoonsky wrote:
I'm sorry that I'm late. Life has been very stressful and hectic these couple months. However, even though I'm not commenting, I have seen the christmas calendar! I love all the baubles! I think I have seen them before?

I hope you had a very great birthday and christmas!   santa
Thank you for your dear wishes, Wolfie *hugs* and your kind comment on the Advent calendar.

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2021_f12

And you are right - the windows are familiar. This year I had big problems to produce a new calendar - lack of time, lack of comp. So I decided to repost baubles from previous years., spiced by few new panels of "Winnowill, the Christmas Grinch" in the neon-green frames. ^^ Well, some regular windows are variations of old motives and a few unused ones are mixed in, too.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding picture)
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:33 pm

Happy New Year!
And Thanx Embala ,  you read my picture again so funny ...and nearly correct:
"... and with a very appropriate reading material"
this is a DVD with the  Winnogrinch, laying on a TV . What a Face  So, Yeee is watching a grinch Movie , but while she was doing so and waiting for Elfmas ...something very bad happened:
1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Scan_218
" OOOPS ... Winno-Grinch is after your Elfmas now? Oh dear... all help and fight her!!! "
Too late the Winnogrinch ruined Yeees Elfmas and turned it into an Elfmess. This is also the picture for this months Grabbag. Laughing
Sadly, it is again very late, that I got the X-mas picture done. It`s just so much work to do.
For this year`s X-mas picture I decided to draw the kids of Yeee and the presumptuous and devious "king" Areias (that bastard!) I designed in spring . the eldest : Aurora, then a girl I just call Yeee2.0, a cuddly adventurous boy with black hair and of course the youngest: Areion, the harp musician, it`s the Elfmas , where he get his harp as gift.
Btw I made this here long ago Very Happy :
1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Areias38

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 6:24 pm

Happy New Year!! Love the new pretties.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:30 pm

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2021_r10

I love it, Yeee! It illustrates your manifold worlds as well as your creative playfulness. I can see and hear Winno-Grinch's evil fun! The kiddos are darlings in all versions - but your own are the most expressive ones.

Happy New Year, G0lden, may it bring luck, love health and wealth. And thank you for the kind comment. sunny

I've started to complete my old posts (of this season only!) with big baubles to show Elves and friends fighting the Winno-Grinch. If you are interested go back the the 2021 calender and scroll down.
So far there are: Ember Suntop Uncomfortable

Last edited by Embala on Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding picture)
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:59 am

Found Suntop! cute !
Oh , I already missed the next picture with Rayek again! And this time Haken is there too. Of course, the nasty Winnogrinch should not be missing. I guess that this was one of the "special days " you mentioned.

Thank you, Em! Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:29 pm

A Grinchy alien Calendar

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G01_da11 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G02_ey10 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G03_ve11 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G04_sc10
1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G05_ha11 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2010_s10 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2015_l10 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G07_sl11
1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G07_bl10 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G08_bl11 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G09_ki10 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 G10_st10

... because some of the sneak-ins alien were very small and hard to recognize.
The baubles which were hunted down and dropped by Yeee fit in nicely! ^^

I almost believe that Suntop himself has chosen this bauble, Yeee.
Yup, this was the window I've initially planed. Rayek and Haken ^^ ...and an extra Rayek dose to please you!

Last edited by Embala on Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:25 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding calendar)
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 7:19 am

It's Three Kings Day ... Santa, Winno-Grinch and Helping Elf greet the audiance. santa alien Scouter

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2022_312

Last edited by Embala on Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 9:38 pm

New pretties.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 6:41 am

*peeks in*
Oh dear ... Crabby ... last season was a chaotic ride for sure!

*blows dust off*

I've even missed to drop the
"Thank You!  - Goodbye! - See you next season!"
notice. Rolling Eyes Will have to fix this.

Thank You very much!

*bows to the audience* 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Icon_biggrin alien *drops curtain*

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2021_f11

Thanks to Rayek Rayek the following seasons will be well protected ... mostly. Winnowill

btw: Next season is right ahead. rendeer Is anyone interested in another Advent calendar? santa

Last edited by Embala on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding picture)
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:44 am

:faceplant:

santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478837t8qp1z3g1knnoag0edyjlrpvd4uirl1cihjl&rid=giphy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:01 pm

YES! santa rendeer

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:14 am

No matter how chaotic and sometimes exhausting that last grinchy ChristMess was - YOU, my tribemates, made it a good one! *group hug* Your visits and comments, your encouragement and ideas and contributions helped to keep this forum tradition alive and made me feel loved and safe and supported. I love you
Leanan's dolls gave WinnoGrinch a face. alien Kat helped to enhance the Christmas mood with charming helping Elves. Scouter Yeee added her own take on a terribly funny "grinchy" festive time! rendeer Redhead Ember came up with more than one suggestion of characters who helped to fight the WinnoGrinch.
Thank you for being here and your friendly support, Fairyring I love you and G0lden sunny and for your annual Christmas wishes,  Rayek jaRf

- - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome back, Kat and Yeee! *pets eager pony*
Yes indeed! rendeer santa I've already planned a new Advent calendar for the 2022 season! I'm much too late with preparations - as always - but this time I'll have enough time!!! Very Happy

@wolfmoonsky I've missed you last season,  Hungry Wolf Wolfi. I hope you are well Hug and that you will find time and mood to look in this year. You'll meet a special Elf  Skywise Wink more than once this season!

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 6:12 am

Embala wrote:
btw: Next season is right ahead. rendeer Is anyone interested in another Advent calendar? santa

I can't believe you even have to ask! Ember 8 santa

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 6:20 am

I confess that this time it was a rhethorical question! Welcome back, Redhead Ember - hope you'll have fun! banana

btw: MY Advent calendar will start on Sunday, 27th with 1. Advent.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:20 pm

You know I love the art you make, Embala! I will find the time. I don't wanna miss this season! Hug
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 8:04 pm

Glad to see you here again, Wolfi. *hugs back* You'll see your favorite elf more than once this year! Promised.

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 12:01 pm

Digging into my archives, and..

I just love to friendly remind you how Wendy never forgot to add..

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 48412810

..her specific touch to Christmas.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 2:22 pm

The cubs have fun decorating the Christmas tree! Very Happy And it looks like Redlance is adding a special gift. Wink

Thank you for this reminder and contribution, PCSuntop Uncomfortable This festive fun enriches the Advent thread and gets me in the right mood. Welcome, dear friend sunny

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 5:50 pm

Your are a constant lurker, my counsellor and reliable beta-viewer, Storm. I love you

The last few seasons your baublehead owls were very dark and camouflaged. This season I wanted to try something more light and colorful. Owlish

1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2022_f10 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2022_f13 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2022_f11 1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 2022_f12

Maybe you like to wear one of them this season? santa

Last edited by Embala on Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 7:12 pm

I surely will! Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 7:24 pm

Very Happy And it's the one I'd have bet on! bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   1 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next