Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 3:15 pm

Christmas song..

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 5:44 pm

Maggoty! Troll Tongue Doing her work. "Maggoty's World'! - Love the name for it!

Strongbow and Skywise! I'm glad to see these two together!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 1:46 am

Stargazer's Hunt ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 There_10 The child is the link!

Thanks for all the comments and great contributions! So far I had a wunderful birthday and we are looking forward to a gift giving at Christmas Eve.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 4:22 am

Nice pretties.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 9:56 am

Today it`s the great underwater treee enlightment festival. Yeee must hurry to decorate....

...and has finished

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 X-mast22

Last edited by Yeee on Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 10:37 am

Sweet, yet sad, reunion!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 4:59 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 Merryc11

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 2022_x10

Happy Holidays, dear friends. I hope you have a peaceful Christmas time.

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 11:12 pm

Merry Christmas!
sends a Christmas picture for everyone who likes to see a Rayek-present. What a Face (...winks at jaRf)
Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 Rayekp10

...my self made calendar December sheet.

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 2:00 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 PC518_SpSuntopAv

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 12377610

To You All, Dear Elf-Friends!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 Ch2pag10

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 32074510

Last edited by PCoquelin on Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 2:38 pm

Woooo... sexy Rayek! Rayek Devil

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 3:43 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!  EQ  santa

I'm glad you had a great birthday, Embala!

Aww Jinka and Skywise! Skywise smile Sad, but beautiful baubles!

Wow Rayek! Shocked Rayek Devil Beautiful drawing Yeee
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:46 pm

Merry Christmas!!!

Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 9:15 pm

Merry Christmas!

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 R.b33de47c7735f1e4e3e9a9cc3644c356?rik=%2bmPlplTX%2fZpAiA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fplumedart.p.l.pic.centerblog.net%2fa6180d26

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 9:57 pm

thanx guys!
Have somethig relaxing. I posted this years ago somewhere else. But it is still wonderful to watch and reduce stress. (which I need so urgently) Smile

love squirrels, we have a lot of bright orange-red squirrels in our neighborhood and in our nearby wood. I always have to think of Tynami when I see one of them.
They look so cute. I love you

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 12:37 am

Merry Christmas, packmates! 8

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 7:07 pm

I'm back rendeer - still very much in arrears with my Christmas plans. santa But all of you have kept the thread alive and filled it with pretties and encouraging comments! Very Happy

The Rootless Ones make good Martians,  Hungry Wolf Wolfie! ^^ The High One bauble shows a statue of the Sculper High Ones. Sounds like you've fun with surfing Petalwing. You always cheer for new ornaments - the Advent calendar would miss something without you, Wolfie. *hugs*

A beautiful song, PC. Suntop Uncomfortable Sad sweet story - I feel love and hope.

I'm happy that you enjoy the new and often unknown character baubles of Stargazer's Hunt, G0lden! sunny

Now we know how Petalwing got his flying saucer, Redhead Ember ... he's the Surfing Pirate! Preserver. I can understand Old Maggoty so well! Jink has no manners - no wonder with Daddy as role model. Rolling Eyes The Skywise/Strongbow talk indeed happened before the stargazer left, Red.

Awww... poor little Lilipad! I love you That's spoilt fun - but a sliding accident sounds much more adventurous than slipping on the street. Wink And it's a great opportunity for Mom Yeee Fishy to create new cute picture art. Be well soon, Lilypad!

Thank you for the praise, Kat! cat I love that you've linked to your Advent calendar and that you've managed to finish it. The sprites were neat little Christmas Elves. ^^
Thank you for the lively, sassy Empony - the wavy mane and tail are fab! Very Happy The adoptables in the manifold shapes are as interesting as funny. I really like the grey pony with the violetblue mane.
Feel better sonn, Kat *hugs* and good luck with the weather. Stay warm and safe.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 8:26 pm

YAY, it `s Chad ..ah and Skysmart. Nice baubles.
Thanx Em.
YEs Empony looks cute with the fluffy chest fur, also your ponys on toyhouse (like the 2-braided grey pony).

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 8:33 pm

And then was Christmas Eve santa - coming with lots of good wishes and gifts. rendeer

Your Treee adorning event was very entertaining, Yeee. Very Happy Now it shows beautifully adorned with elfin jewelry, decorative weapons and forum baubleheads. Yeee elf got a special gift of her own - Leetah's teethy necklace. ^^ Last not least you've made yourself the best gift - a festively wrapped Rayek! Good shoulders ... would you share? (always prefered Rayek to Cutter and especially Skywise Wink) Gorgeous drawing!

Precious gifts and greetings from Suntop himself. sunny A cute winter dragon in an icy blue gem. A spirited elf child greeting the tribe. Frosty gemlike blossoms - so delicate. And music for the occation. Thank you for the well chosen gifts, PC.

Merry Christmas to you, Redhead and Wolfie and G0lden! Thanks for the greetings. santa I hope you'll have a peaceful time between the years.

Merry Christmas and a peaceful day together for you and your husband, Trollbabe. Have the best of times.

This baublehead is for you ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 2022_f23 ... because it's an Advent thread tradition.

Awww... your favorite pygmy owl ist sparkling in festive snow, Storm! I love you Owlish

Merry Christmas and a peaceful relaxing time for you and your loved ones, Yeee. These squirrels are always a treat to watch. ^^
YAY ... more squirrels for X-mas! santa We seem to apply for the same pony. Shocked

Last edited by Embala on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 9:22 pm

Yun and skywise! Father and daughter! Yun  Skywise smile
I love those smiles on their faces!

Goldruff and Skywise! Skywise smile I love this hug! Very heartwarming to see. Beautiful baubles!

Oddbit! Troll Tongue Very nice bauble!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 4:03 am

It was about time for the Christmas windows to open. More Skywise baubles for you, Wolfie! Hungry Wolf  Skywise and Yun share the same kind of humor. ^^ The embrace of Skywise and Goldruff was hard to capture in the Christmas spheres ... I'm glad that the mood still shows.
Trollbabe's avatar was a nice little challange - Picknose and Oddbit banned in one bauble.

The big Christmas collage is finally finished - please click here to visit.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 12:47 pm

Lotsa new pretties!

Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 1:23 pm

Yeee wrote:
Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 X-mast20

Merry belated Christmas to you all! I hope you all have some great days with good people and making good memories.

Such a lot of things on the tree... and what is she doing with his dagger? And why is she having it picked so gingerly*?
A lot of elves will be going to miss a lot of things. Maybe it was all lost while elves were bathing at the seashore? Or she snuck out and stole it as decorational items? Trophies?

(* I hope this is a correct translation)

Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 Rayekp10

^^
Truly, a soothing sight. Wink Rayek Devil What a pose! *applause from the audience*
Always a pleasure to see a cheerful depiction of him.

Embala wrote:
Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 2022_x10

... I shouldn't mention it... but... the candles...  Wink *cackles and runs away* *yells "sorry" from a safe distance*
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Goldruff and Nokkah! santa
I love the Christmas collage, Embala! The christmas tree candles are cute!

Aww! Trinket with a troll child! Trinket Troll Tongue Very sweet!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 6:56 am

HERE is the promised fan service for Yeee! alien

The panel with Nokkah, Goldruff and the deer mounts was the most christmassy scene I could find in Stargazer's Hunt. I'm glad you like it, Wolfie. Hungry Wolf And Trinket with the Sculper toddler looked so happy ... like children under the Christmas tree. I had to include them.

@jaRf Ähmm ... what do you mean? Skot That's what you get if the decoration is left to Wolfriders and wolves, jaRf - lots of bones! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 9:58 am

Well, hello Dre-Ahn!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next