Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+13
TrollHammer
Stormcatcher
Evil Evie
Kojiyumi
PCoquelin
jaRf
faeriegirl
Yeee
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
G0lden
Tynami
Embala
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 7:58 pm

Stargazer's Hunt ... Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 There_10 The child is the link!

Awwww.... a little witch and a cat-like snowman ... so sweet I love you It's winter-dreamy-Christmas mood. But no Christmas carols - got it, PC! ^^
For once I've left you baffled, RedheadEmber A bird with a name - among a bunch of new unnomed characters in Starbazer's Hunt - this should grant him a seasonal window! ^^ For now aurek is still on Homested in the Scroll room - but where might he go?
Bentbeak is a sassy bird - not willing to be caged in, Wolfie Hungry Wolf  Yup, Aurek has to be here, too. He seems to be of some importance for Jink.

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 2022_s11

Human. Shimmer. ALIEN.

Yeee wrote:
Aaaargh, can you read my thoughts?
Redhead said I can ... read her thoughts. Maybe I'm like Shuna and some of the elfin magic rubbed off. ^^ I follow your Treee daily, Yeee Fishy , wouldn't miss my daily treat! Guess I know what's on it ... and who it belonged - almost.

*casually drops a Troll mug into the seas* Not sure what I've stuffed in ... last nights memory is a bit muddy. We were drinking, rolling dices ... and  I've won this and that. Some Troll gold - a loincloth  scratch - or was it a chief's lock? *whistles innocently*

Last edited by Embala on Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 10:28 pm

Love the new pretties. Sorry for not being on often. Work has been very busy and I am brain dead by the end of the day.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 3:44 am

Aaah, Shuna's sassy descendant, Zazapat Ikopek aka Queen Bee. The ambasador for the Insect Tribes, and willing to give Par some answers, but not all the answers he was searching. And also willing to shoot him, so he wouldn't get too many answers.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 3:59 am

Wendy in Insect tribe, I think they are alien. Human nations (nearly)always had animals as symbols that represents power but not tiny insects (LOL).

Whoa Embala, your Shimmer turns out to be someone whom I never ever want to meet! affraid

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 X-mast20

Last edited by Yeee on Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:42 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 2:40 am

Now, there's a Skywise and someone pairing I was not expecting! Skywise coming to terms with that fact that other groups of High Ones - or at least one group - were wiser and kinder than his own ancestors, + his lifemate.

What sword is that? One of the Twin Flame swords?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 3:38 am

It is Skywises Sword, Redhead. Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:56 am

I love that you lurk and comment, Golden. ☀And if the baubles can give you a smile it's all the better. Hug I wish you some restful days soon.

Yeah, I'm not sure whether Zazapat can be called "nice". She's protecting the elfin Holt that's sure. But she might earn a window in the 12 nights at some point. How could I miss the chance to show Skywise with a cute new girl, Redhead? Ember I like that you give the encounter an implied deeper meaning. 

I see that Skywise was here to retrieve his loasstone - and lost his sword. XD So what's on the Treee so far, Yeee? Fishy
Nightfall's necklace, a silver bangle which might has belonged to Moonshade at some point, Rayek's laundry ^^, Skywise's headgear and Loadstone, Leetah's ear rings, Cutter's arm cuff and New Moon, Redlance's diadem and assorted baubleheads.
*suspiciously scrolling back* Suspect Ah yes, Christmas magic is working and Goa'uld Anatim  Suntoucher will show in his thread space and on the Treee! Unexpected choice but I like it! ^^

*casually drops teethy stuff into the water* ... uhm - this nice wolf pendant I better kee... *oooops*

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 2:57 pm

Oh so many stuff for the treee! cool!

I wish you all a wonderful 4th advent sunday.
I had a mass of snow and got a christmas present from jaRf:

Christmas cookie Rayek

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 Img_2018

Thank you so much, jaRf I love you Very Happy Rayek  santa

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 6:37 pm

The Tree starts to look really nice, Yeee! Also love the cookie you made!

Zazapat Ikopek! Very nice bauble!

Skywise with a troll girl.Skywise smile Troll Tongue I really like her design adn the stars on the bauble!

Shimmer is not someone I expected to show up, but glad to see him anyway! You know, he kinda does fit in here. Very cool looking bauble!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 1:09 am

Well, hello there, Mirff. Cheeky as ever!

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 5:43 pm

Mirff! Very nice baule. He looks very cheeky indeed!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 11:52 pm

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 2022_f22

Come on - fungi are pretty much aliens, right?

Nice cookie Rayek - almost with a red bow! ^^ Didn't know jaRf  Rayek is a baker, too. Looks like the Treee will shine with many more bangles and neckrings soon, Yeee Fishy I was lucky to retrieve Savah's star - the original one, not the plain thingie Leetah inherited. *drops... splish* and then there is a little colorful something *drops* - last chance this season.

Shimmer was perfect for my "human tribe alien" candidate, WolfieHungry Wolf He's a Human turned into an alien cyborg. And his revised "spider" shape reminded me very much of ALIEN. And because I like him ... his friendly face also shows.
I've thought you would like Mirff, Redhead! Ember

Last edited by Embala on Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 4:18 am

@wolfmoonsky: Oh I didn`t bake the Rayek cake, I got it as a christmas present from jaRf. He send me  a parcel with lots of nice stuff.  Very Happy How sweet of him.

The shimmering plunder found its way directly on the treee `cause  it would not fit in Yeees hand.

The first thing (Savahs headpiece?) was taken by the cheeky current and disappeared into the sea. Yeee cursed wickedly and quickly grabbed Leetah's piece before it disappeared into the sea as well.

How cool is that? The mushroom heads on the Star Trek aliens with space suit helmets,LOL!
I love the 60s design (what an ingenious chair) and the classic Star Trek series is just cult.

Mirff next to a High One statue, it nearly couldn't be more opposite . I would say that they are very strangers to each other or more preciecly : very alien. Only the Fungus Elves are more alien to the highly evolved space traveler High Ones.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 4:42 am

Oh, a High One statue!

For some reason I thought it was Shimmer, from the "FutureQuest series". (Jink/Rebels)

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 7:51 am

The longish head and the bauble background might have tricked you, Redhead. Ember The real Shimmer is in the "alien special" bauble, posted on December 17th.

Thanks for the praise, Yeee. Fishy I know which StarTrek episode you refer to - but the Martians are from another, much younger movie which deliberately used this 60s charm. Google "Mars Attacks!"
Oooooch ... Savah's star escaped you. Should have removed it from this long wavy belt. Well - you already have a pretty star on top anyway.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 5:02 pm

The Rootless Ones! Yeah they kinda are like alien! I love that you made the bauble heads! The poses fit so much somehow! XD

One of the high ones? Very nice bauble!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 5:51 pm

I'll be off tomorrow for Holidays with my friend Storm. I'll try to keep the main calendar going santa - please look for new open windows.
Other parts of the calendar including the big Christmas piece will be on delay. rendeer The 12 Nights will start after after Christmas, not at December 21th as usually.

I wish you all peaceful and joyful holidays with your families and friends.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 10:35 pm

New Pretties

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 3:02 am

PETALWING! Preserver

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 3:25 am

Awww, a little green Martian with wings, cute!

Yeee does not want to decorate her treee with the beautiful collar. Instead she wears it herself. Maybe she will decorate 2 things on the treee on one day, when I have more time.

I wish you and Storm a  wonderful christmas and Happy Holidays, Embala.

And since my annually X-mas pictures are different this year, I made another one of my poor lil`Lilypad for given reason.
Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 Mermay56
okay it is the February sheet of my self made calendar for next year, but my little one broke her arm when it was snowy and icy weather and the theme I use for the December sheet is Christmas , not snow. And no, the real Lilypad did not have a sledding accident but slipped on the street.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 10:36 am

Petalwing! Preserver such an creative and fun bauble! Love how he's just sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 5:34 pm

I love how this years calendar is all about new characters!! Beautifully done so far!

Yeee's tree and artwork are all amazing, wonderful!

Still feeling down... so no advent updates for me today. Temperature is plummetting tomorrow (going from 70 Fto 17F or 20C to -8C) so may not have power til after New Years (hoping everything will be okay...but I know the states grid is awful).

I do have some adopts if anyone would like them. https://toyhou.se/lisabit/characters/folder:3923025 and can make custom colored ones with that base if ya'll like... (be hair one of those hairs)

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 Kat-ad11Embala Smile

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 6:06 am

Maggoty would very much like for an overenthusiastic elf child to not come along and disturb her while she's making her broth!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 am

Stormcatcher called today's bauble "Maggoty's World" - I love it! Very Happy

Thank you, Yeee! Fishy We enjoy our time together. OwlishsantaVery Happy

We know ...

Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 2022_r10

... that Elves are Aliens.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 3:17 am

Those baubles are from before Skywise left, right?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   Waiting for Christmas - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next