Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How do you feel? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 4:19 am

Embala wrote:
Maybe. Smile Just be kind to yourself. You deserve it, Rainflower.

*sending healing wisheshesfor you and boi* Have a fast and complete recovery!

I've come to the conclusion thst I gotta do that a bit more.
And that I may need to look for another job, cause I can't go on like this anymore
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am

You can see what a certain break can be good for. You finally have a little time to think and also the necessary distance.

I felt the same way once, I realized that once my sick leave ended, I definitely didn't want to go back to my job.

Smile

good luck !

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 1:17 pm

Yeee wrote:
You can see what a certain break can be good for. You finally have a little time to think and also the necessary distance.

I felt the same way once, I realized that once my sick leave ended, I definitely didn't want to go back to my job.

Smile

good luck !

This is sort of like I feel. Especially now when boss is coming back from her long overdue holiday. She's supposed to arrive today, but who knows which all the trouble with the airport lately, it's impossible to tell if she arrives or not.
On one hand, we could use the extra pair of hands, cause I know my co-worker who got covid right before me (i actuallygot it from her) should have stayed a but longer in her sick absence.
On the other, she's not a person you want around because of just her person.

I never thought I was gonna miss daughter boss, but I do
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 6:27 pm

...oh man, I remember how you were ranting about daughter boss, and mom boss is even more annoying?

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 4:23 am

Yeee wrote:
...oh man, I remember how you were ranting about daughter boss, and mom boss is even more annoying?

Indeed, she's one to rant about:sweat_smile:she wouldn't be running professional like her mother, but at times she could be more human than her. I bet she would agree with us a certain points purely to be contrary to her mother.

It's actually worth mentioning that daughter actually were 'sick' for about a year and didn't show up at work at all but weren't really out of the picture, and that she caused quite a commotion when she was caught stealing from the store. It was the final straw for her mother, who actually fired her, and my poor co-worker were practically falling apart because daughter got mad at her for telling on her.

In a way, I feel sorry for her. I mean, she's the type to go shopaholic and drinking when she's sad, and has almost never been lucky with men, and that has made her an emotional wreck. However it's never good to take advantage of other people like she's done before, and the truth is that she needs hard help.

Another main problem is that she's never had other bosses than her mother, and do she's never known othervways of leadership than hers.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 11:01 am

Like there's a bunch of dirty cloth stuffed in my front face a dmy head feels like i have a tight swimming hood around it tightening up.
I know it'smy body getting rid of all the virus leftovers, but it su unbeareble while it's going on😫
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 2:31 pm

*hugs Rainflower* flower Be well soon!

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 am

My scalp itches.
I spent around six our out in the sun yesterday without a hat...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 4:37 pm

Gives the name "Redhead" a new meaning! Shocked Better take a redhat next time you go out.

Take care and stay well, Redhead Ember

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:43 am

The stupid part is... I had brought a hat with me to Southern Jutland, then I didn't think to actually wear the hat to the race/waiting.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 1:35 pm

Cloudhead! Suntop Uncomfortable

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 2:32 pm

I remember i was completley fooled when I was out in the sun one day. It was hot, but the wind was blowing all day and I didn't feel that before i came home and I was knocked out by the heat.

Try some aloevera gel on your head, @Redhead_Ember it helps allot if you got sunburn.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:10 am

Lately been sick as a dog and can barely walk it seems... I hate 100+ weather, but it seems most places are getting it now... makes the air so thin!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:32 pm

*hugs* Get better soon, Kat!

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Hugs and hoping you feel better soon!

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 5:46 am

Awww, poor Tynami! I hope you feel better now!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 9:37 am

Being sick when it's already too warm isn't fun. I hope you get some better days, @Tynami. Sending cool thoughts.

Feeling a bit more relaxed than lately. Boss called in a meeting where she ranted a bit about how poorly she thought some of us handled the period where two of us were down with Covid, snd the were all zbout how we're supposed to take care if eachother.
Like, shut up,woman! It's she who should have been the one to jump on the first available plaine back here and step up like a good boss. Instead she put it on us.

Luckily I'm having my two weeks vacation now, so I won't have to deal with her fir a while.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 2:50 am

A lot better, but still tire easily. Both of us got Covid. I had it for four days, but it took me another two weeks to feel better. Alan was sick for 7 days and he has already bounced back.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 3:56 am

Get well soon, G0lden,  and have a complete recovery cathat

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 11:50 am

I'm getting there. Walked to the store this morning and got groceries. I think my recovery is slower because I went back to work after only four days.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 1:05 pm

That's the biggest issue with Covid. You may be 'sick' for not that long, but recovering can take several weeks. I hope you both are able to get the rest you need, @G0lden cause throwing yourself touch around can slow recovery down.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 3:22 pm

I'm lucky I work from home, but I still tire easily as it is. I get tired also due to existing health issues.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 2:17 am

Stuffed. My allergies is back🤧 I think it's grass this time. Need another doctor appointment
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 3:56 am

allergies suck Hug Be well soon, Rainflower!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 6:35 am

I'm a bit better now, at least my nose, but I feel drained. I wonder if it is the allergies exhausting me or if it's mentally that I just don't wanna go to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next