Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

How's your day going? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:21 am

Maybe there was a fire... just rather well hidden.
But good thing that they were able to make everything proceed so calmly. Just send a message over the speakers - first one for the workers, then one for the shoppers - and everyone went outside.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Miscellaneous wrote:

Nibblet, have a cake cake  And a cup of hot strong tea (there is no smiley for tea it seems)

How's your day going? - Page 25 911381222 I put this one up, it was the most tea-ish one I could find

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:18 pm

^^ Thanks Nibblet. What's life without tea? And it looks just how I feel today
    Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven    Like a Star @ heaven
How's your day going? - Page 25 911381222
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:51 pm

My day is starting with coffee! My boyfriend threw me a birthday party yesterday and it was swingin! Everyone came! (Almost!) I think everyone had fun. And we all punched a Donald Trump piñata until it exploded candy-- which was very cathartic. So my morning starts at noon today, drinking coffee, eating candy for breakfast and cleaning up a yard full of bottles, paper plates and leftover cake.

It's going well.

Last edited by Lunakat on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnbYyTlz1Tw
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:02 pm

LOl Lunakat, I want a Donald Trump pinada too!!!
Happy belated birthday btw!!!

My day is going well, I think I just was approved for a car with a really low downpayment. My first car purchase alone...whew. Kinda scary, kinda exhilarating.

How's your day going? - Page 25 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanks Zadzi!

Congrats on the new car!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 am

Oh Luna, I would sooo have loved to see that pinjata, how fun you guys must have had cheers Happy delaied birthday btw

Congrats, Zadzi. Good luck with it Wink

Day going well, full sun and I figured out how the base of my possible exam bridal bouquet will look like. Hopefully I don't have to make a new one before the exam.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Sounds like you had a great party and fun, Luna! Very Happy Hope you've got the necessary rest, too.

Congrats on the new car, Zadzi! Smile Good luck and be safe.

Have a good time sunny and toi toi toi for the exam, Rainflower.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:43 pm

The best of luck for your exam, Rainflower!

I went into a creation frenzy that started before the day did, and then slept for the whole afternoon. One day I'll be able to not exhaust myself with ideas and actually work on it and finish what I start. And I would like that to start tomorrow. Please?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Please. Let Misc start TODAY!

(it's past midnight ^^)

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks, all!

My day's been great, I took a drive (yay!) to an old creek about an hour away, which used to be close to a bunch of mineral mines in the late 1800s. In fact, the name of the town is Mineral Smile . I got some nice smokey quartz, and a couple of rocks with little garnet crystals attached to them.

Now I have to go to work.... boo!

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:29 pm

I absolutely love my job. It's nothing special, but the shop itself is.

But there's days like today we're sooooooooooooo dead. We didn't even reach $200 in sales.

My manager wanders out of her office and groans to the rest of us, "Where's the customers!?"

Me: I dunno, but I can go outside and do a strip dance to lure them in if you like!"

Manager: ......... *stifles a snort laugh and just returns to her office*

At least I make her laugh ^__^

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Well, I think it's awesome to love your job and have a manager you can share some laughs with. You're way ahead of the game compared to a lot of others who hate both their jobs as well as their managers!

My day is shaky. I'm feeling euphoria of having the freedom of a car paired with fear of making its payments, alongside anxiety to finish my book, trying to smooth over certain relationships which have been driving me nutty, and also trying to be at peace with my family selling the only house I've ever considered home for an extended time (1998). I was born moving to place to place at a very early age and never knew what it felt like to have a home until much later in life. My parents' place that they bought (way after I moved out) became my refuge, where I wrote my first book, went through a lot of breakups, and grieved the loss of my grandmother. I never liked its location until like 2 years ago, when I realized it had grown on me. It was a refuge. When bad things happened in my life, I went there, retreated to my parents' guesthouse, and licked my wounds clean and put myself together before moving on with life. Now, that place will be gone, along with the seeming remaining details of my grandmother's existence since that was the last location I saw her. That woman raised me.

To keep things weirder, the only other place I ever considered 'home' was in my early childhood in Egypt, and it was my great uncle's place where a mango tree produced amazing sweet mangos. The memory stuck with me for life. Flash forward years later, to this place, that my family has been in, where they had a mango tree since 1998 that never produced any fruit. The same month they announced their selling the place , the tree produced enormous mangoes. I swear to god, life is really strange and sad and painful at times. But it's also sweet. Mango sweet.

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:51 am

*hugs for Zadzi* Hug

Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:14 pm

My day was a disaster!
I am a mail deliverer and today I did an extra district. (I don't know if that's the correct term in english...) It was chaos! The streets were illogical. The numbering was illogical. Some houses didn't have numbers on them at all. The mailboxes were weird. The placing of the mail boxes was weird. I felt like I was delivering mail in a labyrinth, and that David Bowie could show up any time with those tight pants.
How's your day going? - Page 25 Jareth+Goblin+King

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 pm

*hugs Zadzi* Hug

*group HUG* includes Sifra and Leanan and everyone who needs on*

My friend an me had a pleasant day in the zoo. Pleasantly exhausting.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:10 am

Thanks Embala and Misc, but I won't have the exam before at least october. Sorry for disleading. I'm only experimenting before going into fire. Thanks for support anyway, love u guys:hug:

That's at least what I hope. I was told it was likely, but sine I have yet og get the date, I do wonder. I'm suppposed to know it at least two months before. And if it's still correct I don't have to worry about getting to have it right after I return form vacation. That would be stress:pale:

Kindredsoul, if you do that, make sure to ask for an extra payment Wink

Current day is great so far. Went a long trip with poochie and got rid of last nights potato chips(hopefully) and planted something for mother.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 5:56 pm

No reason to apologize, Rainflower. And not reason to send good wishes and luck your way for the exam in October. *hugs* For good ideas and successful preparations! Very Happy

Back from a pleasant-stressing weekend - wedding party on Saturday, visiting a friend today. Glad to be at home again.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Thanks Embala sounds like you need a good rest after having fun.

Just came home from work, and found some clean dishes I put away before I did some more dishes before taking a rest before dinner. Gonna call a friend btw
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 pm

I applied to go to college and got accepted today after an interview. Nervous and excited a the same time. I wish I had done this when I was younger but 40 is as good an age as any to get into a lifetime of student debt

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Nibblet that sounds very exciting! I think it is very admirable that you go to college.

I had a chance to take it slow today, and I spend time with my daughters so I had a pretty good day.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 pm

*dittos Sifra* Congratulations and good luck, Nibblet! Like

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Have a lovely day, Nibbles!

Zadzi-- I hope someday you can make your own, safe, quiet home and plant a mango tree there.

anj tuesday

anj tuesday

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Grats, Nibby! Am thinking about it myself sometimes. But can't, atm.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 7:03 am

Nibblet wrote:
I applied to go to college and got accepted today after an interview. Nervous and excited a the same time. I wish I had done this when I was younger but 40 is as good an age as any to get into a lifetime of student debt

My dear Nibblet, it's never too late to do any kind of education. Feel proud for doing it at all. Sometimes you just ave to take the time before you figure out this is really what you want. I was considering my current profession already at high school, and I regret myself for not doing it earlier, but I think maybe I wasnt mentally ready back then either. Goncratulations for getting in, and good luck. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next