Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

Go down 
+40
Sorandril [BANNED]
Yeee
Thorn
Shadowpath
Prayer
BlueCoyote
Beryl
Cleopatra
Multi-Facets
IceTooth
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Evil Evie
Redhead Ember
Lunakat
manga
Nibblet
Vaeri
Stormcatcher
Sifra
Zadzi
Outlier
Bluetree
PCoquelin
Embala
Leanan
faeriegirl
Miss Gillespie
wolfmoonsky
Elwing
Blackbird
TrollHammer
Tenderfoot
Tam
ErinC1978
Startear
G0lden
Kindredsoul
Rainflower
Kojiyumi
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunakat

Lunakat

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 4:56 pm

I love you dearly, but you’re nutty as a fruitcake.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 8:40 pm

Already saw your racist crap before you deleted it

Nice try

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Santa_10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Downlo23Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Av_cut10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:37 pm

I'm not the type to share deeply personal things on FB but I feel comfortable doing it here.

Today marks 20 years since you left us to walk with the High Ones. I wish I could say I was at your side when you passed...that someone in the family was there with you but sadly, you died alone. It was so sudden, so unexpected and none of us could have known that it was to be your last day on this world. I was so upset, so angry for so many years and your loss hit me on an emotional level that I never knew existed. We did our best to care for your lifemate and our father after you were gone due to his ill health but he too left to join you a few years later. My life was not a good one for many years afterwards and it took me a very long time to find myself again.

But time and healing has given me a new perspective on death and loss. While you were only in my life for 26 years...I have met many people who lost their mother when they were far younger. Others I've talked with, never knew them at all. I am so very grateful for the time we had together and no words can truly express all that you did for me and the family. You were a person of such kindness and compassion that I've seen in others so rarely, and I can say that without bias knowing that many women in our family were not.

As your son, I could not have asked for a better mother. I used to believe with all of my heart that there is another world or another existence after we die and that someday, I would see you again. I'm not sure what I believe anymore, but I do know that part of you lives on...in the stories we tell and the memories we have of you.

And when I see some of you in the eyes of your grandchildren...I know that part of you is still there, watching over us all.  I love you
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 1:41 am

Beautiful Icetooth and well said.

I have a story I think you would appreciate. I had a elderly customer a good 10 yrs ago. She called to get her credit cards replaced. She told me she had a traumatic brain injury and was in a coma for some time. The best part of this story was she told me what she saw while in a coma. "They say to you nothing happens when you are in a coma, They're wrong. I saw God and my late husband. They both told me that I could join them if I wished. I told them I wanted to stay for the children and grand-children. This way I can let my husband know how all the kids are doing as they grow." So keep the faith, you will see your beloved mother when the time is right and she will be beautiful and whole. Just think of all those stories you will tell her of your own children.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:43 pm

IceTooth wrote:
I'm not the type to share deeply personal things on FB but I feel comfortable doing it here.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

And I do look forward to seeing my loved ones again.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyTue May 11, 2021 11:55 pm

Okay, who is pregnant!! I've been a crying, gittery, hungry mess all week!! 

I got fixed years ago so I better not be...

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Kat-s166Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Kat-s168Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Kat-s167Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 6:36 pm

You and your stupid co-workers are a bunch of morons! It was our bad luck to be stuck with using you as an escrow company, and your online reviews back up our experience with how bad you are at your jobs. I don't expect things to always be perfect, but man oh man, YOU GUYS SUCK!  Twisted Evil

You made us jump through hoops, lit them on fire and seemed to enjoy watching us dance. And while we were working our butts off you did everything at the last minute while expecting us to keep dancing. Well we got one up on you despite your repeated fuck ups since we couldn't take the risk that you'd screw something else up.

I wanted to tell you off so many times, but this was too important to lose my cool over. I was smiling and being polite the whole time while hoping that you would all eat a turd sandwich for dinner!

But it is over now. We get our keys soon and we are done with you fucking morons!  Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing

May you all eat shit, burn your asses by sitting on a red hot fire poker and then eat more shit for dessert.  affraid  Laughing  affraid
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 2:57 am

I'm sorry, but I just don't give a damn about the Olympics. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:47 pm

We can't afford your insurance plan. You want to give us all raises so we don't qualify for Medicaid.

Do you want me to divorce my husband, or would you rather I bring him to the office so you can watch him slowly die?
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:14 pm

Will you folks please do two things for us:

1) GROW THE FUCK UP
2) SHUT THE FUCK UP

Look - I understand travel isn't fun these days - but I've given you all the travel and hotel info multiple fucking times and you're still busting my balls with last minute questions that we've talked about over and over during the past few months. And the rest of you who only have to drive a short distance to get there need to stop fucking whining, put on your big boy/girl/etc pants and FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN! Mad

If you'd like to trade places we can share how fucking difficult it is to plan a wedding taking place 3000 miles from home during a global pandemic. Especially when people RSVP and then tell you at the last minute that they can't make it...nothing is certain these days and it is what is. If you can't come we completely understand - but those of you who live nearby and grew up in the goddamn area can go jump in a lake full of rotting turds because we don't need any of this BS from you right now!

After canceling the entire event last year we had to start from scratch and trying to find vendors has been a freaking nightmare. We finally have everything set and it is going to be as good as it gets.

So shut the hell up, get your asses in gear and hopefully we'll see you there. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Quote :
We finally have everything set and it is going to be as good as it gets.

So shut the hell up, get your asses in gear and hopefully we'll see you there.
Good luck and best wishes, Icetooth!

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:40 am

Yes, I am long overdue for an exam. I don't have a problem with my ObGyn.

It's her decorating scheme that I can't stand.

Wall after wall covered with picture after picture of healthy babies and happy parents.

What was she thinking?

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 pm

I am so very sad at learning today of your passing. I knew in my heart it was probably going to be sooner rather than later, but I am having trouble processing my emotions knowing that I will never get to see you again. You weren't family or the closest of friends and due to your nature of being very private I still know very little about you. But living on your property for several years and working with you during all that time taught me all I needed to know.

I don't speak of it much but I have devoted a large part of my life to the study of meditation and how to be a calmer, peaceful person. My first lessons were with my father at a very young age, and you'd think after 40+ years I'd be some type of expert but I still have so much to learn. I've studied with so many teachers who talked of enlightenment or about how peaceful they were, but most of them possessed very little wisdom and weren't paragons of morality, in fact most were quite the opposite. But you, my friend, were perhaps my greatest teacher on how to live a life of peace and kindness. Illness had crippled your body but not your mind and I watched and learned from you so many days when I knew you were hurting and in pain, yet you always carried yourself with a smile and treated others with such kindness. While we were out in public people would be acting like their usual asshole selves, yet you remained so calm and peaceful within yourself and their negativity didn't affect you in the slightest. I have never in my life known someone who truly lived in a Zen like state as you did.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had not studied anything related to meditation or spirituality. I decided some years ago that I was done with sitting on the floor in an uncomfortable position and hoping to gain some insight into the greater meaning of it all. Instead it was time to be my own teacher and learn from others who just lived rather than preached. I only hope that someday I can be half the person you were in this regard.

I wish I could share this with your widow but right now she is doing all she can to remain strong. So for now I must keep these thoughts to myself but someday I hope to share some of this with her and learn more about you.

For now, know that where ever you are, you are sincerely missed my friend and teacher. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:10 am

Hugs to Icetooth💗

Under Obama, we couldn't afford health insurance. Under Biden, we can't afford gas and groceries. Tired of being a peasant in survival mode.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 9:33 pm

I'm am so very sorry and I'm probably going to hell for saying this, but I really and truly do not care that today is your dogs birthday. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Same goes for your pet cat as well. Neutral Very Happy  Cool
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:32 am

This is what I want to say to some of my costumers. I can't help it.

You stupid cow, I hate you and your stupid chewing gum, I hope you choke it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:46 am

I think the worst part of teenagers is helping them deal with the other kids: the bitchfights over nothing they have with their friends, seeing them hang out with lazy egocentric boyfriends, seeing them struggle doing school projects with classmates.
At least in my eldest I see improvement in how she handles this, but my youngest has autism and has a hard time understanding the other kids, and my heart bleeds for her. And my foster kid, of course I didn't raise her myself and she does improve but sometimes it's such a slow process and sometimes I worry that some damage is just too deep.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 2:37 am

Dear smoking guy:

There's really no need for you to be so offended because I chose to go out of the bus shed because you were smoking inside it. I would have been 100% within my right to ask you to go outside, because - you know - you are not allowed to smoke in the bus shed!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:32 pm

So you've left the join the High Ones and I am very sad to see you go. I wish we had known each other a little better but like myself you were a quiet person and didn't open up often to others. I find it a little odd that a few people who have been acting extremely emotional about your passing were the same ones who didn't have many kind things to say about you while you were alive. I'm not sure if you knew or even cared what some of them said when you weren't around, but I called them out on it whenever I had the chance.

Forty five years seems such a short journey in life...a reminder to all of us to live in the moment and never take anything or anyone for granted.

RIP my friend. And don't worry, the rest of us will look after her. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 4:48 pm

Sooo, you say you thinkbthe flowers are close to old, amd should be put down in price just so you can getba cherp flower arrangement, and you don't even consider if it will last as long as a fresher more expensive one? Di you think the one you give it to will appreciate your thought?
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 4:48 pm

Sooo, you say you think the flowers are close to old, and should be put down in price just so you can get a cheeper flower arrangement, and you don't even consider if it will last as long as a fresher more expensive one?

Do you even think the one you give it to will appreciate your thought?
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 3:52 pm

To my boss:

Am I supposed to be be in charge of a young student extra help that I barely work with now too?
I've already worked three weekends in a row and six days the latest week because im being nice to my colleagues, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:16 am

Wonderful, dear elementary school teacher, principal, secretary and everyone else who screwed this up. You actually managed to offend a little girl who was looking forward to school twice in the first half week. First your disabled toilet isn't ready (and you've known since November that the little one doesn't have time for a complicated key locking system when going to the toilet), and then you idiots separate the child from her only kindergarten friend who comes to your school too. It would have been better if the other girl hadn't come to the same school at all, so it's sad for my little one every morning now to see her friend and  the boy of the neighborhood go to a different class.  

You actually managed to get the child to show the first signs of rejection.
And I'm not even thinking of helping you to put her in the right mood again. This is entirely your fault and therefore your problem, not mine. Don't expect any support from me.

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Courts12Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Rayhan26Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Rayhan27Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:55 pm

Yeee, that's awful!!! What are your options?

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 1:43 pm

Mom, it's not you I want an apologis from. I want it from dad and youngest sis! Seriously, I'm pretty frustrated that pa is constantly interuppting me when I'm talking. And it sure doenst help when young sis is talking 24/7 about her job and her projects all the time.

I mean, whenever I try to talk... anything at all, it's either that pa interupts or young sis does. It actually makes me feel invincible, worthless, that I'm not the important one here. Not valued at all! And I would also like to add; your cellphones! All of you are always looking at it when were supposed to have a nice time together, but then; you pick the cellphones up. Seriously, I'm the only one here who's putting my cellphone back at my room when we's supposed to eat out meals!

I know that I'm not the most sosial here, but I also have my interesses that I also would like to share instead of feeling being belittled here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: