Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

Go down 
+12
Prayer
Startear
Nibblet
Vaeri
Tynami
Shadowpath
MrsGrizzley
G0lden
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Nightsea
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:58 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Magica20
Lady Samantha
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 am

All of the new dollz look amazing, Prism!! Going to try to make one or two of my gals before my tea knocks me out Smile

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s1666 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s1686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s1676 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 pm

"Miss Piggy" made me LOL. Such a funny cutie - of course perfect for the Year of The Pig. pig And for me too ... coz I'm a (less cute) Pig myself. ^^ Have to love the ring-tailed rear side.
The Eastern Zodiac turned out awesome - colorful and exotic. Let's see ...
Energetic tiger in strong active reds and tiger orange. Love the tiger ears and the cat of course. Gorgeous Snake - the pearl-white is a surprise and contrasts well with the "real" snake. The rooster with chicken legs is fun ... the doll's hairdo mimics the red crest too well! It makes me think of our favorite fighting cockerel ... ^^
Rat girl is a punk... complete with ear piercings! XD Strangely fitting. She and white plushy-silken Rabbit make the cutest pair! Last not least rosy Pig - just a little coquettish.
Proud black Ox is just my taste - a touch of darkness and mystery. Is she really the only one without animal companion? What a contrast against the little innocent Ape. *wants to cuddle  monkey  both* This colorful one was the Dragon for me - at first, second and third view. Then I've realized that you've thirned the Horse into a Rainbow-Unicornpegasus-pony. So fitting for YOU! ^^
Sweet little sheep looks innocent and just a bit clumsy. Her tiny ram is even cuter. Dragon and tiger - my two favorites. Red and golden again - with appropriate scales. Last not least Doggie cutie ... this patch makes her so adorable.
Too me a while to notice that all of them but one have bright blue eyes. ^^
Okay - 4 favorites: Tiger, Snake and Dragon ... and Ox.

Another Rainbow Girl - awesomeness! Four more cuties - not sure at all about them. Two look like "YOU", Kat ... definitely kitties - and both not amused at the moment.  Pretty sexy ... and sexy wild. ^^ I bet the next one is your "ressurected" Assassin Creed girl. Pretty dark and cool. And then - pretty sure that's Rainbow Girl. A waterfall of rainbows - and rainbow eyes.

Unari is a colorful addition - and exotic like the Zodiac girls. Hooves and tail and green skin. The different dollmakers give a good impression.

We've seen so many versions of this "unknown girl" now, Prism - she cannot be unnown any longer. Seriously! For now this new riddle will be "Enigma" for me. ^^ Red and green are the main colors of turmaline ... I like this combination. Great job with the Erté hairdo and I love the color gradient, too. I wonder why you havn't used the blue skin on the magical elf maker? btw... that's another turmalin color. She could be "Turmaline" with the same right!
Pretty different appearance on the new maker - teal and abergine. But turmaline has a wide color range. ^^

Tempest, the storm - I like her look on the new maker. Even with storm symbols in her hand.She's pretty much irritated in the portrait. Better don't mess with her.

Last not least Lady Samantha - should I trust her smile. Sure she found something entrtaining ...

The new maker gave you a creativity boost, Prism.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm so happy you like my Rainbow Girl. sunny I've just worked on her til she was content with it. Simple as such. ^^

I know what you mean with "bounce ideas off each other and create a larger story than the original", Kat. I was always best when I could play "creativity ping-pong" with tribemates, illustrate their story or collaborate or share projects.

I've seriously no clue Who this one is supposed to be or where she will belong to. She suddenly popped in. Pretty much my girl, I guess. ^^

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Fortu156 Whoami

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Okay, had to go back since I couldn't remember who I posted before, hehe.

Let's start with Kat before I forget. I don't know if I'll be making others, but as of right now I won't be. Most of the time I focus on her being a catgirl, but at the core she is fae. So very magical Smile
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kitkat10 Kat

Now, for the rest... Very Happy

I do think I'm going to go back and make Rainbow Girl on a few more makers, I'd love to see her on the Viking one. Don't have time tonight, but maybe Thur morning or so. Thank you Embala for all your comment on the Zodiac girls. I totally think I'll be redoing the horse and still a little upset I couldn't find a little friend for Ox. The only one I found was humanoid. This zodiac horse is going to be redesigned into a pony and that gaia version her human version Smile The black and red one is indeed my assassin. I usually use blue, but for her, red is perrrrfect Very Happy When I was making the zodiac girls I saw that pain rainbow set and instantly fell in love. I had to try it for RG. The 3D version of her happened when I was looking for parts for my assassin, saw that hair and ended up making her instead.

Unari's design isn't quite set yet clothing wise, but I do have Warcraft versions:
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 820719106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 82071710 I like seeing her in purple and gold plus I always forget her neck thingies.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Headsh11 This full shot she was in her underwear, so it's cut back, lol

Edit: ooooh, new post that I missed!

Nice addition of Whoami, is she wearing a hat or is that her hair? Very cool looking though!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Of course Kat was a must-do on this maker for you! Nice ancient fantasy-tale-style. Blue and black work well together and the boots make me think of "Puss in Boots" retold Kat style. ^^
Your Unari looks intriguing, Kat. Once you got used to the goat legs and hooves you only see a fascinating face and a pretty shape. The horns and "neck-thingies" give a very alien touch. The red'n olive feels like working/fighting duds for me while the purple is more festive. Or ... adds a magical vibe.

I seriously have no clou about Whoami. Hat? Hair? Who? what? She can turn out to be anything. A water bug. A mermaid from BM-alternaverse. The personification of a magical pool. Or ... someone like Rosie. ^^ I hope she'll tell me somewhen - otherwiese she might fall asleep in a forgotten corner of my folders. I can tell you that she was the inspiration for Moss.

Have I ever (re)posted the Gliders and Snow elves of our Blue Mountain AU in one of the Dollz threads here?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:54 pm

You know, I can't remember if they were ever posted on here. Been a while. Thank you for all your kind words on Kat and Unari. Whoami is really cool, I'm sure we'll find a place for her.

Now for a little Dreamworld. Like Change, Daranya has a few outfits....
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Dara-m10 Battle
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Dara-m11 Prisoner
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Darany10 Empress

And for Cheri, a little harder, but I went classic.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Cheri-10

And my Valentines gal that I posted over on the V-Day thread. She doesn't really have a name, she's part of the girl for all seasons set. So she's a Kat Very Happy
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Valent10

I now look forward to making all the months... eventually Very Happy

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s1666 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s1686 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s1676 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-s169
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:30 pm

Some more Dreamworld, the twins Countess and Whitelighter

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Counte106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Whitel12

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 2:25 am

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Lirrai10 About as close as I could get to Lirrain Smile Your wish is my command Very Happy 

I just realized I never posted my new Zodiac/Calendar Girls
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 01newy11
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 01vale11
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Aries116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Dia_de10
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Stpatr106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Virgo10

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Sounds like Whoami refuses to fall into oblivion. ^^

Time for your Dreamworld crew. Daranya, strong and magical in her aerial realm, is a regal beauty. But - she turned out amazing in her "red period"! Halinor almost succeeded in turning her bad ... but her eyes are still blue.
I like to see classic Cherisea. the short white dress and the golden straps are spot on. The szepter/spear complements her appearance.
The countess in her dark and eerie realm - this background is perfect for her (and for Miss Kitty maybe). A very familiar appearance - the Countess in fighting duds reminds me of your Viking doll. The golden adornements form almost mystical symbols of power.
Fantastic costume design for Witheligher! The combination of white layers cloth and golden armor is very harmonic and practical enough for a battle angel. The wings of both angels are symbolized by capes once more. I like that the magic lights she and Countess display are complementary - cold blue and warm yellow.

I've seen Valentine, her cute Gaia twin and the EQ stamp and and welcomed the colrful additions in the anniversary thread. Nice to meet her again. I love you

Lirrain! Very Happy You've made my human huntress! bounce Beautifully captured - just like I want to see her. I especially like the blue waist straps and the silvery hem of her cape. This loving gift almost balances out my inability to play with this maker myself, Kat! *hugs and kisses* I consider to save Lirrain and adopt her as "my" human girl.

Not sure about the Gaia cutie-beauties. Admittedly I've cheated - the file names hint a mix of Zodiak and Calendar Holiday girls.

The golden girl reminds me of Diur. Does she stand for January ... the new year? She seems to fix the  broken circle - or start a new one.
Another Valentine twin representing February ... hearty! I love you
Lady Death - strangely cute and definitely flirtous. To colorful to actuall represent death IMO ... does she stand for Carneval or Día de Muertos?
Green, cloverleaves, a pot of gold? - Yes, the pot of gold and a Leprechaun - here we have St. Patrick's Day!

Pretty in innocent white one with horns - Aries. The name identifies her as part of the European Zodiak. Same with Virgo - I really love her soft rosy hues and opulent tresses.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Have the rest of the series to post really quick, then I'll come back for comments... and look at the filenames all you want Smile I know they help with a set like these... some are zodiac, some calendar.
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Aquari106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Cancer106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Capric106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Easter106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Gemini106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Horse106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Leo106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Libra106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Scorpi106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Taurus106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Sagitt106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Pisces10

Faves are Aquarius and Pisces, but Easter/April comes really close. I'm iffy about Scorpio... may redo that one.

And single versions of the earlier ones that are the gifties. I started making these as monthly birthday type gifts and just couldn't stop. Now with the revisions I'm going even further with the types and holidays:
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 01newy126 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 01vale126 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Aries126 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Dia_de116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Stpatr116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Virgo11

Edit: 
I really like the eyes are still blue for Daranya, it does really fit. I forgot about Halinor's red eyes. I do need to do Miss Kitty still, she'll probably be next on my list if I ever get time. Goldie is the New Year, yes. I didn't even notice the hand placement, does look like she's rocketing into a new circle. Lady Death is for Día de Muertos, there are stilll sugar skulls all over down here for that one. I am planning on making one for Carnival since that's sneaking up on us.  Now I've got both Zodiacs done, it's time to finish out the months and holidays.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 am

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Magica23
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Magica23
Here's Turmaline
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:58 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Mermai16
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Sci-fi17
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Sailor18
3 more
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Sorry for being a rare guest lately ... soooo tired.

Our European Zodiak - colorful, exotic and inventive. Smile The star signs are very clear, Kat, but I must look up the English names. Sapphire-blue Aquarius ... lots of movement in this tiny pic. Cancer in appropriate ruby red. Much too sexy for a chimera - the animal head ist both creepy and fun. Capricorn as a mermaid O.O ... and it's emerald this time. I'll take it as a nod to Merbala. ^^
Okay, Bunny cutie got lost in the wrong neighbourhood. XD Time to find her way home before Easter!
I bet well known Aries is supposed to inhabit this flat. Shimmering pearl is a surprising color for the horned darling. Gemini - pretty winged twins. The gem association ... citrine or rutilated quartz. And Horse? ... she switched places with Virgo! Adorable little pony for the punk! A gem for Virgo ... most probably rose quartz!
Strong Leo cat - I like her! Bright intense topaze imperiale makes her best company for the first trio. Blind Libra in black and white - interesting color concept. And challenging to find a gem ... I say onyx (layered black/white). The stingy tail gives scorpio away. Not a lady to mess with! I like the "tail braid" - and she's garnet.
Strong lady ahead - Taurus is standing her ground! Greyish bron and lively orange - I like that she's a firehead! Gem is hard to define - fire agate for the firehead! Sagittarius is a unicorn! Fancyful solutioon for the archer - and I'm running out of black/white gems. She's almost shimmering ... silver obsidian? No - a diamond! A blue-green mermaid for Pisces - amazing! I love it ... and I love opale. The colors fit!

I've enjoyed this parade of Zodiac beauties ... and remeeting the monthly girls, too. Looking forward to be introduced to Carnival. Very Happy There's a Christmas spirite missing ... and who else is hiding? Fireworks for July 4th comes to mind ... and a Thanksgiving maiden.

I totally agree about Daranya's blue eyes, Kat. The familiar eyes make the change noticible ... and - they prove she is still Daranya. The brainwashing is not complete - still a chance to turn the process.

Goodbye, enigma ... welcome Turmaline! Turmaline is one of my favorite gemstones and I love to see her as its beautiful incarnation. Great new doll, Prism!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:35 am

@Prism I love Turmaline, her colors are amazing!!

@Embala Thank you for your kind words. When I went through the zodiac pics I didn't even think of their gemstones. Talk of stones inspired me to make a very different type of set. 
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Garnet106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Amethy116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Aquarm106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Diamon116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Emeral116 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Pearl-10
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Ruby-d106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Perido106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Sapphi106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Opal-d106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Topez-106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Turquo10

And once I saw the rainbows of these I couldn't resist!
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Rainbo126 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Rainbo106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Rainbo11

And a gal I completely forgot about...
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Misski10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 pm

katcombs wrote:
When I went through the zodiac pics I didn't even think of their gemstones. Talk of stones inspired me to make a very different type of set.
I've hoped so! ^^ You've made the Birthstones! Very Happy
Seriously - it was no stretch to think of gemstones when I looked at your precious little Zodiak girls, Kat. And the gem parade goes on ...
blood red Garnet ... deep violet Amethyst ... clear Aquamarine ... precious Diamond ... intense Emerald ... sweet Pearl ...
sweet ruby ... fresh Peridot ... heavenly Sapphire ... innocent Opale ... sunny Topaze ... and Turquoise.
I had to look up some of them ... there are too many birthstones and even more variations for the gems. Sapphire and Turquoise turned out very similar. And ... Turquoise is my favorite! ... at second sight ^^ I love that you gave her golden hair adornements - fitting for the pyrite golden inclusions in some turquoise stones. Very Happy

Are you aware that your Rainbow Girl count as gemstones, too? Black Opale ... Whte Opale ... and Rainbow Moonstone (white labradorite).
Gems all of them. ^^

Miss Kitty is very alive lately. Very Happy I like her strangely realistic "laboratory look" if this elf maker!

Cross posting XD ... while I've commented you have posted another gemstone, Prism! More Turmaline ... so sweet as a daring swimmer. A darker, thoughtful-sad version. And a Gem Princess ^^ - once again with the turmaline typical color gradient I like so much.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:29 am

Embala wrote:
Are you aware that your Rainbow Girl count as gemstones, too? Black Opale ... Whte Opale ... and Rainbow Moonstone (white labradorite).

I completely forgot about Rainbow Moonstone, and Black and White Opals do shine like rainbows. What they had for Amethyst was a daaaark deep purple, I liked using the lighter one since I own quite a few geode Amethyst parts that my brother bought me when I was younger. Sapphire was a little lighter than I wanted, I may go back and do a color edit on her. They didn't have the blue I wanted. 

I recently acquired a bunch of new ponies so I'll be working on those and sprites of new characters tonight. Maybe finish out the monthly girls. Wish tektek was back, was sooooo much easier to use.

Edit:
The new Sapphire
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Sapphi11

And a better Unari headshot
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Untitl19
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:42 am

Now for tonights little ones...I've got a few I can't decide between two versions.

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 4thofj106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Christ106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Hallow106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 June10
Months:

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Aprilf106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Downlo176 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Carniv106 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Downlo18
Holidays (2 of each):

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Downlo196 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Oracle10
This gal is a fanfic OC, she's an Oracle at Delphi

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 pm

New Sapphire is intense and clearly different from Turquoise. Good choice, Kat. Unari is an exotic, alien beauty.

I've needed to look up file names again ... surptising solution for Juli 4th! An old uniform, the colors of the flag ... and fireworks in the frame! Very Happy Christmas -I love that there is no Santa Girl. Greens, browns and snowy white - a very elfy touch. and of course there's a Christmas tree. Halloween Girl is such a cute ghost I love you ... *wants to cuddle her*
What/Who is June? She looks bridal ... and like a superhero at the same time.
The Holiday girls ... the colors suggest Easter eggs ... but I miss bunny ears or a chicken - at least as a companion. The "color halfs" remind me of a harlekin ... April folls maybe? Inventive design anyway!
Carneval carnival ... masks and frills and pure fun. The girls show how much you like playing, Kat.
Oracle girl is a cute beauty. Both versions have their own appeal. Maybe someone Isabeau/Bella met?

My elf/human hybrid a Magical elf incarnation - probably a Greengrower descendant:

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Magica18 Hime

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:06 pm

... and her human foster mother in Magical elf style

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Magica20 Tasmin Tamsin

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:55 am

Hime and Tasmin turned out beautifully! I've slowly been adding the Carnival Caravan to toyhouse, but it's taking more time than I seem to have these days. 

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-sp516 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-xw126 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Kat-xw13 mini Unari and my two new unicats Very Happy

The bi-color gals are both April Fools, yes. I think I'll stick to the second one. I like the first ones outfit, but don't like her hair much. Carnival is more of a difficult one. Maybe the first for the whole celebration and the second Mardi Gras itself. The bridal girl turned out more touch, want to kick your butt, that I wanted her to. I realized when I looked at the 4th of July girl on my phone that she's actually topless, ACK! though kind of fitting for a girl in a man's battle. The head wings were meant as eagles since I couldn't find the original background bird. I used a bench to make it look like she's standing on top of Independence Hall.

The Oracle is part of the True Blood fanfiction world, I have the story all in my head, just got to get her written out.

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Very nice Embala.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:21 pm

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Dark-f13
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Elven-20
6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Snow-q16
New Turmaline
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Oops... July 4th is not dressed correctly XD ... be assured that it does not show in standard scale, Kat. ^^
Unari on the other hand ... I swear that her tiny hooves and horns show!
Are you aware that some of your Unicat miniatures look like birthday cakes? ^^

Turmaline in a mix of rubellite and indigolite ... I like how the colors "melt". The portrait proves that she has eyes of golden topaz - or just the golden-brown turmaline variation. And the third one is rubellite and verdelite - Turmaline is "changeable" and still stays Turmaline. ^^ Such pretty additions, Prism.

Thanks you for the kind words on Hime and Tamsin. Very Happy As I was in the mood for genderbender while making those dollz I can simply show them ...

6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Magica21 Takkan (genderswitch)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:26 am

Loving all the new Turmaline dolls!! Takken looks good as a girl Very Happy

So far tonight I'm working on uploading the elven comebacks to Toyhouse.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   6 - Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next