Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sun girl

sun girl

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:45 am

Ooh, there's Naga! Drew her quite a while ago, actually, but the sketch found new life in the Alternaverse. I tried translating her into pixel doll form, although I haven't managed to recreate the snake-tail yet...
8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 Naga_zpsuqxkpcvd
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:39 pm

OMIGOSH SHE'S SO PRETTY AND SHE'S A LAMIA, I LOVE LAMIAS SO MUUUUCH!!!

and silly me, i JUST realized sunday at work a reason why she'd be named Naga...XD her mother is The Red Snake, and snakes are a big thing for Melati, so now they have their little apparently black snake! and Naga's are snake people! yah i'm so super clever derp. XD

but she looks sooo...gorgeous. i feel like she could get her eyes from her father's side of the family, but where do the luscious honey gold blonde locks come from?
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Thanks Vaeri! Yeah, I originally called that pic "naga" because of the snake tail, but when it came time to give her a character the name just stuck Smile And the honey blonde hair comes from Ruffel.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:21 pm

oh god, i could imagine Pool taking a chance to meet his granddaughter and just kinda....going into a freak out because he thinks she looks so much like Ruffel. more family drama! XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:10 am

That's the plan! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:03 am

Oh wingthing you are EVIL. Very Happy

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:28 pm

man naga is so pretty! jeez i need to check up here more often, i keep missing cool art and updates XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:38 am

New updates!!

I archived the "Prey" mini-fic. And more importantly - the next cycle of Final Quest is kicking off! Holts will fall, new chiefs will rise, and we'll see the Alternaverse version of those damned Ents!

But first - Beast and Maleen set a new standard in awkward family reunions in "First Impressions"

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/firstimpressions.html
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:48 am

Incredible stuff, Wingthing. The last couple of installments have been amazing!
I will write more later after I have some caffeine and wake the hell up. Very Happy

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:54 pm

oh wingthing, you weren't kidding about the family drama! Cricket was wonderful and Maleen was...well i wanted to smack her...XD and i felt so bad for Beast!

but then the ending with the Red Snakes was icing! i'm kind of excited now to see their adventures on Homestead.^^
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 3:15 pm

It's an overwhelming amount of AWESOME, and I have caught up and read it all and I am soooo happy about Mel ad Beast. Also wondering what's going to happen with Rayek...hmm. Sounds like a whole new inner battle is about to ensue.
Naga is so stunning...I can't wait to see what happens when Pool lays eyes on her...if he's around. Is he? What is up with him?? Is he over at the college?
And what's up with the invisible presence in the scroll, or rather, the lack of presence of ? I really am so curious about that now. It's such an intriguing twist and makes me a bit nervous but even more invested. Timmain is such a freakin' weirdo, she acts all objective but clearly has her own agenda and doesn't even want to own up to it.  

And can i just say that I absolutely ADORE Cricket. He's such a cool elf, I love how he just goes with the flow and takes it all in, rolls with it.
Maleen, however, makes my ass twitch.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Zadzi wrote:
I can't wait to see what happens when Pool lays eyes on her...if he's around. Is he? What is up with him?? Is he over at the college?

Indeed he is, but you can bet when word reaches him he'll be hot-footing it over to Oasis to stick his nose in. Oh, the bitch-off I have planned.... I can just picture the Red Snakes sitting around eating popcorn and watching the pair hurl insults at each other.

Quote :
and can i just say that I absolutely ADORE Cricket. He's such a cool elf, I love how he just goes with the flow and takes it all in, rolls with it.

Isn't he just the best?! His is the Now of Wolf-Thought I can actually support!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:51 pm

between who? XD Pool and Naga, or Pool and Melati? or even Pool and Beast? perhaps all three? XD

yeeees Cricket was...he was the balance in the whole thing "it IS you i'm happy still! i was happy before and i'm happy now! this is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Oh, Pool and Mel are going to have an epic "It's really beneath me to acknowledge your existence, but since you're here, let me cripple you emotionally with this killer burn I've been saving for 4000 years" fight. Beast will be on hand to forcibly separate them before it reaches maximum toxicity... or maybe right after it reaches maximum toxicity. Beast ain't always the best judge of these things
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:00 pm

*whimper* *whine* I want more alternaverse epic kickass installments to read..... ! I've reread them like 5x already.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:44 am

Working hard on the next chapter. And in the meantime... a little something courtesy of FQ #14 - because I laughed my head off when I saw the panel in question.

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 Friend-swift
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 12:55 am

Hahah! lol. rofl

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:20 am

guess they finally saw to reason! hehehe. i need to buy the issue and read it...man nightfall, you look so 80's. but hey, luscious curls for once with no bandanas!

she shed her childhood neurosis. :p
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:08 pm

rofl

Swift mind! Swift job. Like

wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 am

In the left corner, in the organically-sourced cotton trunks... Pool!

In the right corner, with the blood-stained hands.... Melati!

Part One of The Schism is online!

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/schism1.html

I'm quite curious to hear who you think "wins" the fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 am

Daaaaaaamn, the last part!
I really really really need to sit down and read all your stuff.

Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Oh Wow. As Shadowpath said DAAAAAAAMN!
The ending was something else. Maybe Pool will make another choice.

As for the meeting between Pool and Melati. I thought it was pretty even until Beast delivered the knock out blow about the blood.

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Oh, Melati totally toppled Pool's ass and drop-kicked him out of the gene pool. I love it. I LOVED all of this, what an amazing read! What is it with Pool, it's like he never made peace with *anything*, it's so weird. Timmain certainly isn't helping things, is...

The Gifa stuff has me SUPER curious now.... what nefarious plans are about to hatch, Wingthing???? Wink

Also, loved seeing Kit-Fire again... some scary stuff is about to go down at the Evertree, I can't wait to read the next installment!

Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:52 pm

I second everything Zadzi said!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 pm

wooooaaah....that ending kinda blew my mind a little. definitely something to set in motion for the uprising of a new Chief....hehe.

i'm rooting for Melati. and yay, Winnowill is getting her new body!! i'm not surprised, Haken was at Blue Mountain and went to her tomb. makes sense. exact replica!^^

but oh i wonder at Naga, developing in the womb....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next