Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

How do you feel? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:35 pm

Feeling a bit down. I've found that I'm not a big fan of change, especially when I feel like things are going well. I feel like change has bit me a lot to get me moving in the past and I feel like its barring its teeth again. Nothing set in stone just yet, but if things don't go well, then we may be moving at the end of this month. If things go well, then we can stay put for the rest of the year, which is what I was hoping for. I also have some other things worrying me right now, family and friends going through some things that just make thinking about them difficult.

I also feel drained. I don't really want to participate in anything more then I have to, which is why I haven't been around to write or have fun or do anything here. I really don't like it. But that's more of a I need to push myself to enjoy myself, instead of just scrolling through youtube. I just would appreciate some thoughts as like is uncertain for a bit.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Evie it makes sense that you don't have a lot of energy to do things when you're dealing with a lot. Be kind to yourself! I love you

I'm dealing with a lot, also. In the past 2 years I had a foster kid and we took her in with so much love but things went wrong. We managed to find a good new place for her and in the end everybody was better off.
But really it was so hard, both for us as a family and for me personally. So I was hoping to have some time to recover.
But nooooo now my parents are having problems, which is complicated in several ways...
It's just one disaster after another. Sad At this point it feels never ending and I just want to have my life back.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyThu May 11, 2023 6:39 pm

I guess that's a natural result of getting too much going on around you, @Evil Evie. I hope things works out for you and that it will calm down so you can get your energy back. And I totally relate to the change thing, it's not always feeling like it's good.

@Sifra, I hope your parents issue gets sort out, that's always an extra difficult topic since it's so close. I'm glad your foster daughter got another good place even though it didn't work out for you.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyFri May 12, 2023 2:08 am

Feeling a bit nervous and under a little pressure now at days. I'm closing into exam for my certification, and I really don't know if I feel ready. I have this fear of dissapointing everyone. Sometimes I regret telling too many people I was doing this. Including my parents... sounds foul of me to think like that.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 10:03 am

You are your own worst critic, Fainflower. Hug And I know this feeling too well.

You will do fine. flower Good luck!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:29 am

@Rainflower You can do it!!

Hope everything goes well Smile 

Finally have a day off!! Feelin' stiff and tired, but I get my Mother's Day lunch today cause I was working yesterday so yum! Just waiting for the place to open...

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:47 am

cheers for cat
Have a good time and enjoy your meal, Kat!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:54 am

Embala wrote:
You are your own worst critic, Fainflower. Hug And I know this feeling too well.

You will do fine. flower Good luck!

I know, far too well😅
It's funny how one of my best qualities is to beat myself up.
Thank you @Embala and @Tynami I promise to do my best at least. I'm just so nervous since it's so long since I've done any exams abd it's changed so much. We have to bring a laptop and don't even know if we'll get the exam on paper or if we need to download it. I miss the times when we had to just write down everything we knew and just give it,but now we're required to refer to sorces and stuff. It's so exhausting.
Not to mention the schematic stuff we have to add. Hopefully I won't get one of those
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 11:55 am

WAIT!!! Mother's Day? Wasn't that in February?
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Rainflower wrote:
WAIT!!! Mother's Day? Wasn't that in February?

Just learned something new.... it's a different day in different countries, cool!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day

I really didn't realize that. In the US it was yesterday.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 12:55 pm

Darn, my first thought was LET'S CHANGE THE DATE HERE AS WELL, THEN THE FLOWER SHOPS MAY HAVE A BREAK AND GET MORE TIME VALENTINES DAY!!!
Then I realized S$&T that crashes with our national day here in Norway🤣
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyThu May 25, 2023 4:51 pm

No Crying or Very sad Suspect ... pale

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 2:51 pm

You okay, @Embala?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 5:33 pm

I was okay, Rainflower Hug - just puzzled/annoyed and sligtly depressed by memories of an ooooold issue.
I am fine. Smile Today I had a nice day, lazy and creative and tasty and good company. sunny

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 5:43 pm

Good to know😁sounds like a fun day. Nothing is better than allowing oneself to be lazy now and then. And good company always helps.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 6:13 pm

Very true! Like and you did well to take a break from learning and get some recraetion. Fot luck for the exams, Rainflower! *crossing fingers*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 9:18 am

Completley exhausted🥴
Just finished off the exam, and even though I wish I had gotten some different questions, I choose to hope it went well. I've done worse, there's no doubt. But honestly I don't really care right now. I'm mostly releaved to have it overwith.
I haven't slept much though, so i feel rather sleepy too... so instead of celebrating I think I'm gonna nap.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 4:54 pm

Get a well deserved rest, Rainflower. Hug Good night.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 4:47 am

Sleep well, Rainflower

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 4:11 am

Belated best wishes on a good exam result Rainflower!

I'm a big jumbled mess and why does there never seem to be enough time to do things or rest? Bleh.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 5:01 am

*hugs and holds* I wish you restful days and leisure time for fun, Vaeri.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 5:29 pm

same, Vaeri! I wish you time for yourself.

Feeling sick, first allergic sneezing and now Sore throat and all now when the eldest daughter moves out. No help!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 5:37 pm

Be well soo, Yeee! Hug Good luck and best wishes for your eldest girl with her new home.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 1:21 am

Oh no! Best of luck adjusting to your fledgling spreading her wings and best of luck to her! I know the growing pains of being newly on your own...it kinda sucks lol and sympathies for your terrible allergies! Honey and tea will definitely help though

And thanks for the well wishes guys.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 2:50 am

Good news for once! All excited cause i finally get the teacup prop for my renaissance festival pirate costume! After many years of wanting it.

Hilarious story, my character "stole" the Queen's teacup many years ago, Queen Katherine Parr of Fittleworth. Guess that's what happens when you invite a pirate to tea. :p

But it's gonna be 3D printed and it's gonna look so good! I'm gonna tie my trophy to my belt and carry it around^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next