Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+9
Kojiyumi
Trollbabe
Leanan
Redhead Ember
Tynami
Embala
Yeee
Sifra
Rainflower
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

What have you discovered today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 8:37 am

Boi's cat started to pee outside her box on purpose last night.
Second time.

She's frustrated for not being able to go outside. We're currently finding the roof of Boi's apartment and so we're staying at my place with not the best outside options fir kitties. It's only temporary, but it's a bit difficult for her to adjust. At first she was like excited to explore my flat, but she's getting cabin fever after almost three weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 8:44 am

Poor kittie - and poour cat servants! O.O
Rainflower, try to keep the litter box very clean. Offer her fresh litter - it might help.
I hope you can get back
 to the "outdoor home" soon.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 4:04 pm

Just listening to the Pinis Instagram live stream: They just said, that they want to "Wrap up Rogues curse" along with more Elfquest stuff.
What does this mean "wrap up a story"? I understand: they want to go on with Rayeks story?!? Can this be, or did I understand something wrong?

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 1:58 pm

Embala wrote:
Poor kittie - and poour cat servants! O.O
Rainflower, try to keep the litter box very clean. Offer her fresh litter - it might help.
I hope you can get back
 to the "outdoor home" soon.

Thanks for the tip, @Embala. I'll try to keep it clean and see how that goes
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Yeee wrote:
Just listening to the Pinis Instagram live stream: They just said, that they want to "Wrap up Rogues curse" along with more Elfquest stuff.
What does this mean "wrap up a story"? I understand: they want to go on with Rayeks story?!? Can this be, or did I understand something wrong?

I understand it the way you do - a retelling/continuation of Rogues Curse with a conclusion for Rayek and Winnowill.

Would be a question for @jaRf or @manga.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Yes indeed! Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 4:24 pm

Good luck, Rainflower! flower

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 4:21 am

My hearing is limited🙉My ears are stuffed with results if covid😖
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Hug ... See? You need rest to recover fully.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:29 pm

The dishwasher we ordered turned out to be too tall for the kitchen.

I mean, COME ON😫
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:15 pm

@Rainflower Noooooooo! Though does your counter come over the edge a little like mine does? I had to lift the entire counter to get mine in, but it fit over once I had it in.

I remember when we bought the fridge my husband was about to send it back cause it didn't fit, and I had to start yelling at him and the installer that the back of the fridge was lower than the front and it fit fine... we still have it.

What I remembered today was the little like buttons on the bottom of the posts. I keep forgetting they exist!!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 1:47 pm

Problem is that we can't fo that without ripping up the entire kitchen surface😔luckly we're getting a new one, with help to istall it, but the guy we bought from didn't bring this with height up, so we feel a bit conned to be honest.

Sounds like quite a discussion you had. I hope it worked.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:48 pm

Stiletto snakes are wicked fast.

This is not my hook or my noodle.

What have you discovered today? - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

What have you discovered today? - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:53 pm

Shocked

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:55 pm

They can also bite without opening their mouths.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 4:12 pm

pale Ghost snake!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 4:21 pm

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 12:52 am

They are just extra fangy.  They stick out of the sides of their mouth so they don't have to open to bite.  Cytotoxin at that.  

What have you discovered today? - Page 2 Stiletto-Snake-4-Atractaspis-bibronii-Copyright-Johan-Marais-768x512

They're so cute, tho... Spicy noodle.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 6:16 am

Okay... not sure if I can call it... just a bit cute?
And yet...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:10 pm

Fascinating for sure! Wink

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 3:51 pm

I discovered I don't like my job anymore😕

it's only sad when there's more cheer to you selling lots of stuff is more appreciated than that what you're making is looking good and appealing. The sale preassure is becoming so depressing. That's not what I applied for.

So I'm hoping to find another job at some point hopefully within next year. With a better boss too.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 4:34 pm

good luck for your job hunt!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 4:46 pm

Best of luck and fast success, Rainflower! cathat I hope you'll find a job where your creativitiy is appreciated and you shine where you love.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 3:42 pm

Thank you guys 😊 I appreciate it!
I've actually been thinking this for a long time, and it's not just because of my boss, but out if the fact that I don't feel I belong in the sales buisness. I don't feel happy when I constantly have to be on alert to drag people in the store and offer one thing after the other to make sure they buy more. It's exhausting to think of ways to make people leave money and... besides, working with private actors like my boss doesn't secure me the same way as working in the public. She's constantly trying to press it so she's not using us more than nessesary because I'm more played than the extras. And then she uses me up at big events like Christmas and Valentine. It's not fair.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 4:10 pm

cathat

You sound very sure and aware of what is wrong for you, Rainflower. Now - what is good for you?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next