Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you discovered today?

Go down 
+9
Kojiyumi
Trollbabe
Leanan
Redhead Ember
Tynami
Embala
Yeee
Sifra
Rainflower
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

What have you discovered today? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:00 am

How easy it is to be rude when you're in a hurry znd you're out in the cold and concerneditmf you're gonnamake it to work.

The trains are striking again, and we were all eager to get on board the one train that was in time, so when the passengers that were about to get off the train used a moment before they got off, I accidentally waved on them to hurry. And the first woman to get out gave us an angry comment that we were blocking the way for them.
I guess we were and u didn't mean to be rude, but it was really cold today, so I couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 6:38 am

Don't be too hard on yourself and don't let this bother you too much - those things can happen on a cold day. I hope you got warm and cozy after this incident! Take care. I love you

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 7:01 am

That one of my former flower shop colleagues are overworked and has called off sick. I'm not surprised though, I had a feeling Boss would drive them exhausted at some point.
And guess who's there now?
DAUGHTER BOSS!
We never thought she would return after the fallout between mother and daughter, but it seems now that mother boss was so desperate that she called her back in for valentine week.

And second thing I discovered? Boy she had changed so much. Fillings in forth lips and bossum, and she sounded like she had an old fashion locomotive through her throat, because she was so horse. But at least it seems like she's finally getting a hold on her life, and that's good.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 8:40 am

It sounds like daughter boss has made a lasting impression. Sending your former colleague a 'get well soon'. I love you

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 1:17 pm

That there are many forms of abusers, a lot of them emotional, and my ex fits some of them to a T. Leetah Crying i had to double check and read them to a mutual friend of ours who agreed that realistically, the traits match.

Kind of hard to realize after 13 years, the relationship was a bad idea from the start.
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 11:52 am

This makes me angry and sad! Mad

You deserve to be treated like the QUEEN you ARE. queen Sending 2

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 12:53 pm

I agree👸don't let it drag you down. There are too many of those around, and they get on us all.
Remember you're better than him.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 1:02 pm

Thank you guys. Believe me, i am counting down the days i can leave and move into my new apartment! I have only spoken to him twice in the last 3 months or so. As no contact as possible while living in the same house.

It's just astounding how easy it is for abusers to convince other people their victim is the abuser. I wish i could defend myself but i realize it's just better that i leave and never go near his circle again.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 2:07 pm

That's the sign that it's time to just kick the door and leave. A psychopath trait. Good thing you're getting away.
Did he get 'upset'? Or just didn't care?
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 4:16 pm

He's been some odd mixture of both. We mostly don't talk or try to look at each other but things like this happened.

I asked his cousin to get my souvenir magnet collection from my ex's room cause i realized i forgot them. Apparently when my ex gave them to him, he said "i'm tired of her playing these games"

I asked the cousin to move my dvd case from his room to mine. Ex was sleeping but woke up and told the cousin to step out for a moment. Cousin did, we thought he was gonba get dressed, but then ex told cousin to do it in the morning. We were both kind of "wtf? Okay whatever." But then my ex went to the bathroom. I asked his cousin "do you think you can move it while he's in the bathroom?" Cousin said he could try. So we start moving it but ex comes rushing out of the bathroom and is all livid. Apparently yelled at his cousin, saying he wasn't to be in his room when he wasn't there, that i could move the case myself. I can pick it up, but the cousin is a tall military guy. I'm a short work horse. My thought was "he could move it quicker more easily than me". And apparently my ex gave his cousin to give to me: "i don't want to see you hanging out with him for the rest of the night. Go to your room and stay there. I'll talk to you in the morning" i ignored him of course.

Then recently i remembered some frozen halloween eyeballs i kept in what used to be our mini fridge. So i got them and there were two ice packs, one of which i'm sure i swiped from my dad after one of his surgeries when he didn't need. So i took one and my ex called me petty. He tried to claim i bought it at walmart for us and my response was "then i still bought it and i want it. I need one for when i leave." He tried to say if i pulled something like that again, i was gone.

Apparently according to his mom, him and a lot of his family(mom included) who consider it disrespectful to my ex that i've been hanging out with his cousin who is also his best friend. We started talking shortly before the final end and i explained all the things i had done for my ex and all the hurtful things my ex did. After the final end, when i had found my ex's passwords and logged into a bunch of his accounts( he assumed i hacked his phone and i rollsd with that) and found out how MUCH and how LONG he lied, i swore i'd never be with him again. I shared everything i did and found with the cousin. We just sat and talked about my ex, then we just started watching youtube and movies together and talking about other things. I recently took him to Myrtle Beach as a belated birthday gift. We've usually just hung out in the den as they call it, a public area where everybody can see us, not private or anything. One time my ex told his cousin he was mad and directing it at him but wouldn't say why.

Then my ex apparently wanted to complain that me hanging out with his cousin makes it hard for him to hang out with his cousin. The problem with that is, i work a full-time job, 5 days a week from 2 pm til 10 pm. How much more time do you need to hang out with a person??! He wasn't even really been hanging with his cousin since he moved in here. I honestly expected to come home from work and find my ex and cousin hanging out in our room often but never did.

Recently me and his cousin have expressed to each other our great disappointment we didn't become friends sooner and blame that on my ex. We have a lot in common which my ex never ever brought up or pointed out to us.

As of right now, there is nothing beyond friendship between us. There is curiosity on my end, as i've only ever been with one man, and his cousin is interested in me. But i've explicitly told him not any time soon, and that i may not choose to pursue a relationship with him, though not through any fault of his own. I've kept things very honest and open between us because i don't want to string him along. We've told his family there is nothing between us. But apparently no one is listening to us. Nor do they actually ask us, they ask my ex's mom.-_-

Sorry this got reeeally long...but since my ex likes to leave out details when he talks about something that happened, i like to explain every detail.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 6:23 pm

Ex sounds like a #$@&.
I feel sorry for his cousin, and despite your ex hanging on you both that way, it's good that you stay friends and support eachother. It sounds like he's a reasonable fella.
Maybe ex was afraid cousin would fall for you if he came over too often?
It's rather typical that ex mom takes his side, it sounds like he manipulate most of his family.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 7:37 pm

Yeah. I've apologized many times if i ruined his view of his cousin, but he's said it's fine and he would of figured it out eventually on his own. He had suspicions something wasn't right from the handfuls of times the three of us hung out before the final end.

He's definitely become my best friend in just a few months, and i couldn't have gotten through this without his companionship.

I'm not sure what my ex's deal was. But i see he doesn't take good care of the friends he can see face to face. He seems to do more for "friends online". We both lament my ex being stuck in "online is the same or better than real life" we both hope one day he'll realize the truth...online will never make you truly happy or fufill your life.

My ex has admitted his mom is narcissistic and i've seen that...guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Mostly his habit of not telling the whole story is what manipulates people to his side.

In some ways, i'm looking forward to when i feel ready to start dating again. I'm ready to find The One this time, for real. I know to trust my gut feeling. You don't imagine being unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 3:19 pm

Oh, poor Vaeri, what am I reading here right now. And you still have to live with the gross guy. Hug Hugz!

I remember you writing that you would love to move in with him. Has probably happened in the meantime and now it would be good if it had never happened.

I'm so sorry, now it's not that easy to find a new apartment. Or is there an opportunity to move in with a friend or relative? Sorry I'm only getting in touch now, I was fully booked.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:56 pm

I find it hard not yo think of thos as bragging, but I have to confess that I'm starting to think of my self as a positive effect in my job.

See, after I started back at my old cleaning job, there are things that has rather, degenerated while I've been away. It's been a bit slacking in their way of working they'vesort of become a bit lazy, and the cooperation between the health personnel and the cleaners had become rather hostile. But after I pointed out a few of the personnel details for someone, it was brought forward to the higher ranks and then it was taken up and discussed and now things are way better than they were when I came back.

I don't mean to brag, but I feel sort of like I really want to make an improvement there since I'm so grateful for coming back there and I feel like I really want it. I hope that I'll be able to add more positive things there in time to make us better.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 11:25 am

Rainflower that is something to be proud of!

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 12:07 pm

What have you discovered today? - Page 4 Mario-10

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:06 pm

Sifra wrote:
Rainflower that is something to be proud of!

Thanks @Sifra🥰
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 7:16 am

Well said, Sifra! Like Well done, Rainflower! Very Happy

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 5:07 am

They use goats to clean the Arenberg forest for the Paris-Roubaix!

What have you discovered today? - Page 4 NViZCuNdxA4tWpMv5Sg866-1024-80.jpg

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 8:28 am

Oh that is awesome!

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 10:16 am

That is so cool!

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:08 am

Goat cleaning? Now that's really cool!

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 5:20 pm

Amazing🥰
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:36 pm

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 9:09 pm

Goats are awesome creatures, even their milk is delicious.

I have worked at my job long enough to have acquired a week's worth of sick time... Feels like I started yesterday...

PostSubject: Re: What have you discovered today?   What have you discovered today? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you discovered today?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next