Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anduinel

Anduinel

The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest Empty
PostSubject: The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest   The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 12:13 am

Story at CBR:
Quote :

Dark Horse's The Complete ElfQuest Volume Eight: FutureQuest sees Cutter's quest completed, but stargazer Skywise and his daughter Jink set out on separate quests to recover something precious that has been lost -- or stolen. Their journeys will take them through space and time, bridging the past and future of the World of Two Moons, now known as Abode. The Complete ElfQuest Volume Eight: FutureQuest will be available in bookstores on Jan. 14, 2025, and in comic shops the next day. The 700+ page softcover omnibus will retail for $29.99 and is available for pre-order now from TFAW, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and local bookstores and comic shops.

So looks like they've decided FutureQuest is canon, more or less, which is nice. Hopefully Ostrander sees some money off the reprints.

It says this is the final volume in the series, so I wonder if that means the Pinis have decided to part ways with Dark Horse.
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest   The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:36 am

I'm glad, future quest is the reason started reading elfquest to begin with and I didn't want it to become completely overlooked and written off.

Anduinel

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest   The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 2:40 pm

Evil Evie wrote:
I'm glad, future quest is the reason started reading elfquest to begin with and I didn't want it to become completely overlooked and written off.

Yeah, seems like FutureQuest is one of those works that gets dismissed as "it's not by Wendy, so it doesn't actually count" by a lot of EQ fans, which is a shame, because there's some interesting writing going on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest   The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Complete Elfquest vol. 8 - FutureQuest
Page 1 of 1