Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:48 pm

ha ha, i read fast too, but that's only by nature. i'm a fast reader but i can catch details thankfully most of the time.^^ make sure you take something for that brain indigestion though :p

you're welcome! <3

...though it is intriguing Hansha's son is one of the Red Snakes...i can't imagine his fathers were too entirely pleased. maybe his mother is glad though. oooh potential new family dysfunction XD
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:19 am

I just devour on the first read - I am always fascinated with Melati, should've paid better attention. Yes, I just read it again and DUH it was RIGHT THERE in front of me in plain text. This is also why I reread things again and again. Not just because I read fast but if I really love something I will read it over and over again, obsessively. So I'm usually a little careless on the first go, knowing I'm going to gorge repeatedly lol. And i do love rereading the Alternaverse. It's like a brainworm now. I told Wingthing the stuff's crept into my dreams and I ain't kidding either.

14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 am

Vaeri wrote:
...though it is intriguing Hansha's son is one of the Red Snakes...i can't imagine his fathers were too entirely pleased. maybe his mother is glad though. oooh potential new family dysfunction XD

Ohhh, like Hansha and Grayling could ever be less than elated with anything their baby boy does! Greenflame is spoiled so rotten it makes Fennec's upbringing look downright strict!

So Greenflame's parentage was quite a recent decision - Sun Girl and I knew there was going to be a Red Snake in Door's family named Greenflame, but he only got assigned parents as I was working on "Siege." His mother Elsbett is Saffron's daughter - that makes her Longfeather and Drell's granddaughter. Saffron is also a Red Snake, so that whole side of the family is ecstatic Greenflame joined up, esp. because he's kinda "low-magic" by Snake standards.

As for the dads, they're fairly cool with it, though Grayling occasionally grumbles that it sucks the only canines left in Oasis are peace-hounds. But then he still probably sneaks Greenflame's peace-hound tons of scraps from the table all the time.

Hansha doesn't bother to sneak. He just feeds the hound tidbits and cuddles him going "Who's a cute bug-eyed tentacled abomination? You are! Yes, you are!"
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:57 am

...and it sounds like the population of Oasis could use some serious head-shrinking. Does Weatherbird have any more spaces in that group session she was running? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 am

Oasis sounds like Miami and Dubai had a baby. I love it.

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:17 am

Zadzi wrote:
Oasis sounds like Miami and Dubai had a baby. I love it.

rofl rofl rofl

So wrong, yet so true!
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:59 pm

So I woke up thinking today that in terms of healing skills, Melati is a reconstructive/plastic surgeon, while Leetah is a cosmetologist.
I think Leetah needs to open a cosmetology school in Oasis. She already does the ear-peircing thing, maybe she can also do eyelash and hair tinting, removing dreamberry stains from teeth, and do nails too. She can have her own cosmetic line: Like shaved off pieces of the palace ground up into a fine powder and used as elfin eyeshadow, dreamberry dew lipstick, etc.
Come to Leetah's cosmetology school today!

Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:12 pm

I always did wonder where Leetah got her neverending supply of green eyeshadow from Smile
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Oh! New cover for FQ #14 is released. I can't wait to see just what those Ents are... so I can radically alter them for Swift et al. Will be Great Holt be attacked by psycho hippy eco-terrorists? (And will I be able to get in some meta wisecrack about how damned convenient it is that we discover a whole new group of elves just around the metaphorical corner? Srsly, even insane and frothing at the mouth, Cutter finds MORE elves? Poor Sunstream, he'll never be out of dad's shadow.)

Last edited by wingthing on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:12 pm

So... there's some suggestion that the Entess is actually Goodtree? So dead Wolfriders can possess plantlife now? Goody. Still yet more new harebrained revelations that laugh in the face of everything we thought we knew about the rules of EQ.

OTOH, every FQ blasphemy somehow turns into badassery when Wingthing adapts it, so here's to Alt Ent Elves!
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:11 am

now there's plant elves in fq??? this is getting pretty wild! i mean.....it kinda makes sense, what with there being wolf-elves and all, but mostly i'm just??????
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:08 am

well it was revealed a couple issues back once Sunstream sent out the call. we just never knew if the tree elves were going to make an appearance fully or not. maybe now we'll get some meaty scenes of new tribe culture like in OQ.

also yaaay alternaverse tree elves! the only way they can exist i think is if a bunch of elves had gotten together and decided to make a tribe thing of it. i rather doubt yet ANOTHER unknown tribe like Savin's father could be lurking around. especially when they've been to every continent. except maybe the Forever green. that hasn't been completely explored to my knowledge...i mean, only Spar and Door spent a lot of time there. and, ya know, maybe a couple decades from Vaya and her family.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Vaeri wrote:
well it was revealed a couple issues back once Sunstream sent out the call. we just never knew if the tree elves

"THEY'RE NOT TREE ELVES" *SNARL* cue Tasmanian Devil slobbering sounds*

I can't wait to see what Wingthing does with this .... !

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Zadzi wrote:

RAWR RAWR RAWR I CALL THEM TREE ELVES. TREEEEEEEES!
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Yeah, they are to me too. I don't really care either way. Can I just call them Organic Elves? Compost Elves. They grow their own food within their bodies lol

They go to Whole Foods and buy kombucha and say namesate to everyone and will instruct Cutter on effective yoga poses.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:22 pm

i actually just now realized that was quoting wendy and not your own personal thing...XD slow me is slow.

pretty sure technically all the elves are organic and compostable :p
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:27 pm

It's ok, it's only fitting considering I was all slow about Green-Eyes recognizing and you were so sharp and on the ball Razz

And I mean everything is compostable technically but I want these elves to be like straight up militant vegans.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:36 pm

XD well i love AU's, who cares about reality? :p

hmm...complete and utter vegans huh? but wouldn't that be cannibalism if they are tree fungus elves? :p

oh maybe that's what alternaverse needs, cannibal elves! ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Zadzi wrote:

Omfg Zadzi, you crack me up Smile Now every time Wendy makes a ridiculous bossy post on FB I'll be hearing that Taz slobber!

Ooh, wouldn't it be fun to combine the cannibalism and militant vegan ideas and go all Green Pact on the alt ents, like the Bosmer in Elder Scrolls!
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Shocked Oh dear god... we might just have to now, won't we? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm

By the way! What's going to happen to the stagnation at the holt with all those insane elves? Is Kitfire ever going to be chief? Will the TREE ELVES come in and force their militant veganism on them? I did. But seriously, I am very curious about the storyline, I've reread it several times and I'd love to see how it all works out or if they keep spiraling more into the crazy...

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh, as we speak Kit and Littlefire are having a long internal dialogue about the pros and cons of beating the tar out of Furrow and taking over the tribe. Once things wrap up with "KahviQuest" we'll be heading over to the Evergreen - among many other places Wink
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Yay!!!! Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:48 am

yeeees!! KITFIRE FOR CHIEF!! KITFIRE FOR CHIEF!*waves campaign sign*

also cannibal and/or vehemently vegan tree elves would be totally awesome and enjoyable XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:13 am

Fungus elves are such a ridiculous stupid concept, we should honour Wendy's wish and call them just that. I mean, do they smell like mushrooms? Have their bodies mushroom-y qualities? The whole idea is so generally ewwww... And creepy, mushroom-people are creepy.

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   14 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next