Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:29 am

Happy New Year, ya'll!!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Final Quest Finals ... 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 There_10 The child is the link!

Happy New Year, Kat! Luck and love and happiness, Health and wealth and all good things you need. *hugs and kisses*

It's hinted on the last panel of FQ that Freetouch and Dre'Ahn (a newly introduced elf) will become lovemates. Savah and Yurek united again ... there are some redeeming features about the Palace. ^^ Petalwing obviously has more than one fan, G0lden. Preserver Of course a Preserver had to be part of Final Quest Finals. Smile
Winnowill and Rayek - at a moment when Winnowill wins. And a treacherous descendant or Shuna's first husband Spider.
Skywise and Krill ... always the flirting guy. ^^ Next one is the Go-Back tanner from Original Quest. and Thief - he's obviously easy to recognize ... his "bauble" is an ancient wooden cannonball. (I love such geek facts.)

I like Pike too, G0lden XD and he loves Dreamberries. He always brings some fun and good mood. I wanted him Laughing Pike in the Final Quest Finals and found a place.
Actually it's little Ember with Choplicker. I've realised the similarity between Ember's and Tyleet's bonding and still lock for a way to use it in a collage.
The poor abused Treewee from Blue Mountain - not this little animal is the monster but its ruthless creator. And the "orange fire" bauble is the exploding Fathertree from Final Quest.

Petalwing has more fans than expected, too! Ember Of course you know your Final Quest well, Redhead - the featured scenes are no riddle for you. The 'dream wolves' indeed (FQ version) - ... Loss.
I start to like Pike more and more - he stays who he always is through all hardships.

In 2013 my friend Stormcatcher has chosen a cute fluffy frogmouth for baublehead ... and I've made a version in visible size of it, too.

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 Hoover10 for Stormcatcher

Cutie Hoover wants to step out of the bauble! Wink

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Looks like Picky and a evil of the north.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 7:14 am

Don't think I'd ever forget about your comments, Wolfie! Hungry Wolf
So happy you've found and like your late gift, Wolfie. Hug Tho ... is there ever doubtyou'like a Skywise avatar? Skywise Wink Of course both are yours - I couldn't decide myself.
I was lucky to find a bauble that captures Rainbow in a rainbow.
Pictures of Yurek are rare  ... nevertheless he's a regular guest in the calendars. And it's not allowed to neglect Preservers ... just imagine Petalwing's protest! XD
I've made Christmas as foreseeable and cheesy as possible ...  and love it!
Winnowill was a very bad girl again - she mostly manages to qualify for the "12 Nights". And poor Kimo ... he made a very naive and stupid decision - should know better since IkopeK's death! Bad move, boy ... bad move, Mrs. Pini.
Strongbow and Moonshade ... what a waste. And yes - I've put them in twice! One time in person and again symbolized by their dream.

Thank you for your joy and support, Wolfie. Somewhen on this journy from 1st Advent to Three Kings Day this calender making became fun again. And all the work behind it turned out to be a pleasant and satisfying task. Again. Very Happy

Luckily that's not Picky because this Troll died in the final battle against the Humans. Black haired Trolls look very much alike for our human eyes. ^^ I'm still afraid that he's Flam - and hoping he's not at the same time. But you totally got the Ice Troll baddie, G0lden! Very Happy

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2013_p10 Moonmoss' choice

Moonmoss pointed me to this unknown Go-Back warrior and he caught my thouhgts, too. I've tricked ... there are WELL known chiefs in the foreground but I wanted to capture the rainbow glow of the Palace in this bauble.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 am

Of course this strapping young elf would turn up.

Cutter Cool Leetah Smile

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Well Cutter's and Leetah's youngest. Name yet?

Then maybe a early member of the Wolfriders?

Well, I'm seeing some and not others. And no whether on comp or tablet won't make any difference.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:28 am

Skywise and... one of the Rootless Ones?
Skywise Wink

And more spidery stuff.
Cutter Smile

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:22 am

The 'Cutlet' is still unnamed, G0lden. There's rumor about new EQ in 2019 - maybe we will learn about him somewhen soon. And this "ancient Wolfrider" ... he's a Firstcomer - maybe just an allegory of Cutter as a High One, one of the first scenes in EQ 1. *
Well, my tendency to obscure some of my "meaningful" XD collages doesn't help much to make it easier for you, G0lden. The last "Night" of 2018 is an extreme example: dying Cutter lies tiny in a bauble in the background - and a true spider ornament in the foreground. Featuring the killer ... and the waste. The last of the 2013 Nights shows Rayek drawing the "broken circle" and the moment of the kidnapping.

So true, Redhead Ember - there's no Final Quest Finals without Cutlet. ^^ And as I'm still angry about Cutter's stupid, out-of-character and wasteful death this last night is featuring the spiritmaker - as a Christmas bauble.  Twisted Evil
Skywise and "Fairhorn", his rootless maiden ... that's a mating I'd be ready to ship! XD

Three Kings will end the calendar season like Christmas time ends with Three Kings Day here ...

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_310

... three spirits who have chosen different ways.

* with the knowledge of FQ these High One versions of Skywise and Cutter from EQ1 can be viewed different. Not just their Firstcomer lookalikes but a foreshadowing of how they will end. Skywise as a High One in the Palace and Cutter as a mere sliver of a High One's soul.
Wendy Pini as Nostradamus. I don't believe in Nostradamus' prophecies.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Skywise and a treeelf, ( for lack of a better term).

Yup got Cutter and the spider. Looks cool as a ornament though.

Sun Villagers going about their daily chores and Rayek.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Cute owl ornament. Then coming home to the palace. The three spirits are pretty.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:29 pm

So glad you got it well, G0lden! sunny Especially the "Three Kings" - Kahvi, Timmorn and Winnowill (with Rayek). Our talk in the box was a great help to develop this idea. Thank you!

Some other rather unexpected Three Kings from the 2013 calendar:

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2013_310

There are colorings available for the "Three Kings", but some of Wendy's original art lost in the colored version. And it didn't feel right. Black and white on silver ... both unremarkable and shiny fits that year best.
As do those three - Pike, Skot, Zhantee are anything but "Kings" you would expect. Yet look at them - whatever happened to them, harmed them ... they stay friendly and happy and lucky.
They are the kings of their lifes!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:56 am

Loyal to a fault.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:13 pm

There's a loyal silent lurker and off-screen supporter - and a dear friend. Owl
This doesn't feel complete when you don't get a gift of your own. First I couldn't decide on what to do. Then I wasn't able to make up my mind what to take.

This daring tramp 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_c11 or 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_f11 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_f10 the fluffy ears?

And there was something from 2013, a memory that still makes me chuckle. You've showed me a photo of a cardinal - splendid red in snowy twigs and it was baubling time.

"A natural Christmas ball!" was my initial thought ...

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_k10

... and exatly this was how I've seen the bird, believe it or not!

Here's a more traditional bauble home for this living ornament.

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_k11

Thank you for all the inspiration, Storm!

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Awww... thank you Embala for all the lovely baubles, I wouldn't have been able to decide on one of the owls either so I grab them all and run off with them. Very Happy
Thanks for all the baubles you made, it's a work of cardinal importance! ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Awww... those loving and cherishing words can brighten a grey day and make a good time better. You made my day, Storm! *wide smile and tight hug* And you made me chuckle ... ^^

There are only two tasks left ...

... saying THANK YOU for your company, your joy and your awesome, loving comments *HUG*
... and gathering this year's bauble heads - the gifts for my dear visitors:

Thank You very much!

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2017_e12 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_t12 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_f10 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_w10

A fast and easily fullfilled task this year. Please note - this is not supposed to be a list of my visitors. It's just a gathering of newly made bauble heads. I know there were more visitors and commenters, who already wear a festive ornament Smile and probably silent lurkers I didn't even know about.
Don't feel neglected or forgotten when YOUR bauble avatar is not in this season's collection. *hugs*

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 pm

pretty new ones

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 pm

I've reason to think there was another silent lurker  Suntop Uncomfortable ... seen you logged in regulary during Advent time. Hopefully you've found some "little treasures" in the 2018 calender as well, PCoquelin. *hugs* And then there was the repost with good old Wendy art and nostalgic memories.

Back in that time you've accompanied the Advent time with precious contributions of your own. Dear words. Atmospheric pictures. Always accompanied by Suntop himself. I've picked some of 2013 for a quote and special bauble collage to make this season prettier.

PCoquelin wrote:
Watching this.

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2018_p10

No better way of waiting for Christmas.

I'd love to see you all return next Advent - following the new year's calendar. santa And when you want to give me an extra treat - or just wish to spread the Christmas feeling - come back as a bauble head ... except you try to get another one. rendeer *chuckles*

Thank You very much!

*bows to the audience* Very Happy *drops curtain*

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2013_g10

Last edited by Embala on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Nice new pretties

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:59 pm

Crabby What?

No one Ember dropped in and asked already?

YES, I will. rendeer

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 Ginger10

santa Have some cookies and hot wine punch to shorten the wait.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 7:12 pm

YES!!!! cheers I can't wait!! santa
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 5:41 am

Embala wrote:
Crabby What?

No one Ember dropped in and asked already?

YES, I will. rendeer

Well, I still haven't quite caught up to the fact that it's Christmas soon.

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 6:59 pm

x-mas lights!!! cheers santa I must decorate as soon as possible! YAY!

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 3:25 am

Christmas! Yay!!!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Welcome back Wolfie! Hungry Wolf  I've already guessed that you are waiting for another Advent calendar.

*chuckles* Same procedure than last year, Redhead Ember ... nice to have you in the team again.

A new face in the Advent thread ... Welcome, Yeee! Fishy You know the principle of an
Advent calender - I hope you'll find time to follow this one. In this forum we have an additional tradition: Everyone who shows up in the Advent thread will get baublified.
Can you choose your baublehead ...

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2019_y10 or 4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 2019_y11 ... or will you gather both? ^^

Glad to see you cheer, G0lden. sunny I'll do my best to offer a pleasant sight every day.

Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Already lurking...

4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 Northern-Saw-whet-Owl-6609-100dpi

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   4 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next