Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe

Go down 
+3
Yeee
Vaeri
Embala
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 5:30 pm

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 6:01 pm

You wanted Nekhbet-Harpy, Embala. First try with MH Avatar. And no, it is mere coincidence, that Nekhbet has the same colour as Rayeks skin, eyes and hair. The colours of Nekhbet is a mix of ancient egypt deity and vulture colours, ok , that fits also to Rayek when the vulture is replaced by a cobra.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Nekhbe10

Edit: And the other Harpy elves should be here , too:
Aneret
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Aneret11

and Soaron with too short hair:
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Soaron11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Harpy Elves coming home Very Happy ... just in time to greet their new tribemate. Nekhbet turned out great, Yeee! I like the short grey/black hairdo and imagine black/grey wings with white highlights for the "queen of vultures". Pale gold pearcing eyes ... and maybe yellow/golden duds fitting a deity. ^^

Her byname makes me wonder ... who is chief/tess of the Harpy Elves? Ravenwing is their common ancestor and mother of many but I figure by now she has passed the baton on to someone else.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 6:57 am

The more I see, the more I love of this tribe! Ya'll win... if I get some time later this week I'll refine the design I was playing with and post her. 

The new job is taking over on Wed and I'll be doing a LOT more, gah! At least I got a raise.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 4:27 pm

Here we go... not 100% sure about the blue hair, but I love the idea of peacock colors wings
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Doll-d10
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Captur18Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 29458516_13963116445e2f35528c92eBuilding a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 29458516_465170975e2f35dd7e7fb

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 4:44 pm

YAY! Katcombs has a harpy elf. Congrats! And I wanted to invite you to put your harpy here. You have alraedy done it, and brought a fine harpy from doll divine.  I like the blue colours! The blue look has a vibe of peacocks or...Mermaids, grin.
 Is this feather hair? Are her clothings, hairdo  more  like the upper or the lower picture?

Edit: Naaaa, Embala, your harpy mom stays the great wise owl and leader of the harpys. Nekhbet is just playful and has a trace of Sun Villager blood in her, heh heh Razz , that gives her that egypt vibe.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Quote :
YAY! Katcombs has a harpy elf. Congrats! And I wanted to invite you to put your harpy here. You have alraedy done it, and brought a fine harpy from doll divine.  I like the blue colours! The blue look has a vibe of peacocks or...Mermaids, grin. Is this feather hair? Are her clothings, hairdo  more  like the upper or the lower picture?

Wasn't sure if I should have posted her here or the other thread... glad you approve, she's really fun. Like my jungle gal, her wings are blue to green tips like the 3d pic. The clothing is a mix of the two, the top is more of a pancho with an undertop like the 3D version, but the bottom is more like the doll divine version, but fringe instead of fur. Her hair is a mix of feather and hair, tends to stick up in places. Bangs are from the dolldivine, but rest pretty much the 3D version. Definitely love her neck feathers. *grins* love the idea of mermaids Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:34 pm

YAY, Kat is infected! ^^ I love both versions, Kat - the 3D girl with the feather hair a bit more. Very Happy The blue and green looks good together - even better with this tad of yellow-gold. I like the mini-poncho for top design. Piercing yellow eyes are so fitting for a bird elf ... ask Yeee! ^^ The claw feet with feather "boots" are perfect for her. Have I already mentioned that I love the feather crest? ^^
Lean delicate build on the harpy maker ... the blue of sea and sky. But she'd need a beauty treatment with some feather-tip dye. ^^ Hmmm... she DOES have yellow feet, right? It#s such a lively contrast.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 pm

I am SO infected... kept saying I wasn't going to... you know how bad I get with elves Very Happy

Thank you for the comments... she's such fun... need to find her a more matching outfit, but the poncho is a must, she loves it. She does have yellow feet and hands, thought it would match well with her multicolored wings.

Posted Skynami over in the dollhouse, bedtime for kitten.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Godnight! Keep up the great work of Skynami , the other Sea bird and whatever will come next! Congratulations for your infection LOOOL! lol!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 12:28 am

*wide grin*

Yup, yellow feet work great. Very Happy And I've seen her catlike sister. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 6:16 pm

my last entry sounds horrible now after corona attacked.
But a harpy infection isn`t that horrible like corona. In truth there are some nice things happening because of it.
Here is your Aqualazil, katcombs. Transformed into Elfquest harpy style. It took long time until I drew her, wanted to do it earlier. (but I had my own infection, which was no fun and made me lame and unproductive)
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Aquala10
and something for the ones who like to colour it.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Aquala11
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 8:05 pm

*chuckles* yea, that does sound very bad, lol, but cool timing Very Happy Doing good on this end, just going nuts cause I can't get out like I used to.

Aqualizil turned out AMAZING, WOW, I LOVE her!! She looks fantastic! *hugs* Thank you for her!

I'm sorry to hear about your infection. Hope you're feeling better now.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 7:09 am

you`re welcome, katcombs , and thanx .
Since I draw every evening momentarily , I am totally healthy again, Razz Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:31 pm

I put my Easter happy harpys pics here now Very Happy
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Harpyn12

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 8:24 pm

put my October Grab bag 2020 pictures also here.
Newest version on the dollmaker of Aneret , who gets now a new name like "Downtail" or "Redgloss"
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Harpya16
and her appearance in the Elfquest universe in "Siege of blue mountain", she is  pranking Rayek.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Octobe11
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:30 pm

That looks so cool!! Gorgeous colors!

This one is as close as I could get to Aqualazil Smile
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Herofo10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Thanx kat!
Yes, that has something of Aqualazil. just those arms are too much. Head, wings and feet look great.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Hmm, let me try again on the arms. I kinda liked the spots, but did not like the hands. Smile

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 00110

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:58 pm

The spots and the scales at the fingers were cool, it is just that the arms themselves should be integrated into the wings, but this maker doesn't make that.
your`e right, lets do some Harpys!
I did kind of my XL-harpy boy. But the maker just crushed on my computer so, i could not try all poses, sadly.
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen18
"Yup, it`s me, Soaron!"
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen19
" Yeah! I am the greatest harpy guy here."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen20
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen21
"I am a cute little songbird, tweet tweet"
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen22
"you'll hear the birds singing when I knock you in."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen23
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Very cool harpy! I do wish the arms were attached, but it looks like they've been updating so maybe soon Very Happy

Let's see what I can come up with for Skynami Smile Will edit this in a moment.

Edit: You're gonna love this!!

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Skynam16

I'm so happy!! Here's a starting point for yours https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D10974181/ Will be putting Aqua on this one too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 9:29 pm

As promised Smile The last two will have to wait... so tired.

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Aqua11
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:05 am

This looks so awesome: the pose with one foot behind the other and the arms within the wings! cheers

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Last two of my Halloween harpies Smile Shelby and Bastion Very Happy Now this Bastion I like a LOT more Very Happy

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Shelby10Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Bastio10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:06 pm

Hey, 2 more harpys!
You are so right with being addicted to that 3-D maker, I'll stop drawing, lol!
Thanx so much for the link, now I know how to fuse wings and arms. maybe there are also other poses , with which it is possible.
of course I had to use your link and played :
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen24
"I'm too sexy for my love..."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen27
"I'm too sexy for my shirt...."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen28
"and I'm too sexy for my land..."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen29
"I'm too sexy for my hair..."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen30
"I'm too sexy for your party, no way I`m disco dancing..."
Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Screen31
"An` I'm too sexy for this thread..."
And here is the music  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Harpy Elf Tribe   Building a Harpy Elf Tribe - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Harpy Elf Tribe
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next