Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

How's your day going? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:19 am

Sifra wrote:
Aaaaand my kids are all quarantined.
I really hope the teachers won't come up with creative assignments this time. I am not ready for treehouses being built in my house plants, and lamps being disassembled to see how they work.

Are they allowed to do it online or are they like here and they'll be marked unexcused even though the school is forcing them into quarantine?

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:26 am

They have to follow lessons online.

Schools do that? What a Face

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:25 pm

Oh, I hope your kids are well, Sifra.

Yeah, Ruby has covid now too. Luckily she is vaccinated 3 times and feels good . she has no signs of covid, just tested positive. But she was frightened when she called me. Now that damn virus is so contagious it seems to slip through masks. Ruby always wore it (FFP2)

Yes, now it seems that everyone has to get through that covid shit (In Germany: because the politic did NOTHING against covid weeks after the election and we have a big bunch of idiots who refuse save and even free vaccinations. How stupid can one alone be? And then a whole bunch of them that make sure that virus mutants form, one nastier than the other.
we could actually be a lot further in the fight, maybe even be over it, if there hadn't been constant gaps in the defense. Thanx for nothing! Mad

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:45 pm

Good luck that your kids stay well and safe, Sifra.

Oh my, I hope Ruby will be well soon, Yeee - without any longterm effects. And that the rest of the family stay healthy. Good you are all vaccinated.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 6:31 am

Wow @Sifra, sounds to me like fun asignmensmts your kids are having. I wish we had such assignments when being kids.

@Yeee, so sorry about Ruby, I understand she got scared, I don't blame her. I hope she gets through it without post issues.

Me, I'm 'recovering' after my third shot on my day pff. Arm is worst, but rest of me seem more or less okay for now.
I'm missing the change to make some beautiful furneral arrangements😭but I had to take the third those as soon as possible, so... 😓
Aw well. I got to make a heart last week, so...
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 9:45 am

I have a job and three kids, two of whom need extra care as it is, and when they are online schooled I have enough serious school stuff that I have to help them with, and I don't have the time to help them figure out how to build a tree house in a cactus or snake plant. And I don't want them to take my lamps apart. I like my lamps.
Last time they had a creative assignment the teacher told them what to do, then vanished from the face of the earth for an hour, so my daughter ended up chatting with her pal about their cats because no one (including me or the friends mother) knew what to do.
Well at least we all test negative so far.

@Yeee I hope Ruby will get better soon.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 10:48 am

Thank you all! I love you

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 4:08 am

Waking up with a headbreaking headache - day can only get better

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 11:06 am

Lunch break at work. It wasn't that bad at work today, as I got to make furneral flowers, but I know we have like a ton other stuff to prepare till mothers day/valentine.

And delivery man managed to switch two pf his deliveries to they were delivered wrong, that was so embarrassing 😳

And if that wasn't enough, the prizes of roses are hilarious at the moment. What is boss thinking? We're gonna loose customers that way.
This year, I'm in for tulips.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 3:50 pm

Where should I begin...
Got a major cut in my finger at work today, and now I'm back from hospital where I've had THE WORST experience in my life!!!
When they gave me shots to aneztisize my finger... OMG the pain!
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
I'm glad Boi was able to join me in and be there all the way, cause I wouldn't have made it alone!
So now om home with stitches in my finger and guilt that I may not work as good as I wanted now.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Be well soon, Rainflower cathat Glad your boyfrined could support you.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:07 pm

oh oh, poor Rainflower! Don`t feel guilty, maybe you can get something good out of it. Maybe you (must Wink ) stay at home, because you cannot have your injured hand in dirty flowerstuff and get some free time?! Smile

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:03 pm

Had it been any other week it could have been so, but not when mothers day/valentine is around the corner.
We already have one man down cause of covid.

Even though I don't really wanna
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Hug Good luck for tomorrow, Rainflower.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 9:14 am

Thank you guys!

Okay, update on hand.
I  tried to go to work yesterday, and I managed to make quite many arrangements, but halfway through the day the aneztetics wore out from my finger, and that's when I  started feeling the stitches😵🤯I ended up leaving early, my colleague insisted.

So after talking to my doctor, I got order to stay home till stitches are healed. Boi is looking after me, and my colleagues are really understanding. They know what a hard worker I am normally and it's gonna take allot to force me not to go to work, buy now I got no choice. I can't make bouquets and furneral arrangements or anything when my hand is like this. I'm practically useless behind the desk.

Only problem is that boss is trying to manipulate me to come working a little bit tomorrow.
Heck she knows I've been stitching my hand, and she has an.idea that I 'might' feel better tomorrow.

It's mothers day this weekend, and I get the problem, but seriously, it isn't  my problem! It's her own fault when she insists on taking a long out of contry vacation like now.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 2:59 pm

Your were brave, Rainflower! ... and your collegues were very right. Give your fingers the well deserved rest and time to heal - and enjoy the time off! Hug Get well soon.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 5:08 pm

Oh yes, the old technique of employers, if they can't force the employees to work, then they'll produce a bad conscience or such brazen attempts at persuasion as your boss's.

Enjoy your free time,this is your chance to take a nice break, use it. It might also help to turn off the phone so your boss can't call after you. Wink

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 5:18 pm

I swear @Embala, that operation is the absolute worst thing I have ever been through!
That doctor might as well have stapled my finger back together and I'd be less in pain! Despite the drugs, I felt the stiches!

But you're right. I will enjoy some time off.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 6:56 pm

I might take your advice @Yeee.
And indeed, I'm afraid my boss is that kind who will try that sort of thing. It's either that, or she gets angry like all of a sudden. Once a former employee came to work on her day off, without logging in. She did this because she wanted to be effective since boss made her feel like she wasn't being effective enough while being at work.

It's a feeling we've had too often. She think we're machines.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 9:11 am

Second hand update;
Finger is healed nicely and I'm going back to work today.

I went to a private doctor cause it was next yo impossible to get appointments with my own doctor. Sad I had to go that route, but in return I felt so taken care of by this elder, nice doctor who too my fear seriously and claimed I wast ready to work again.

Now I just hope all my other colleagues stay healthy. It realize they've worked their r#mps off to meet with resent events.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Well... it was snowing pretty badly when I was heading home from work. I just missed one bus, and the next was delayed... and I think my brain froze...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 2:54 pm

*offers a cosy couch, warm blankets and HOT coffee*

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:18 pm

Embala wrote:
*offers a cosy couch, warm blankets and HOT coffee*

Already had coffee. Didn't help with the mushy-brain.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:35 am

Good enough, been swimming in the morning, trying to get there at least twice a week, and that was great, although I got upgiven when I was pretty into making present to ku friend and I ran out of stuffing to fill it with.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:49 am

Well today I decided to give up on all of those streaming apps and return to reading thrillers to relax. The only show I truly enjoy is Jessica Jones and that one is no longer available in my country.Sad And it's just easier for me to focus on books. Another advantage is that this way I don't have to fight my four housemates for the big screen. Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next